Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Go Redskins!

ThePackisback

I like seeing a likeable team on top of the East. It was nice seeing the Giants go down today and I hope you beat the Boys tomorrow. We play Dallas next week at home. You guys beating them will be huge for your chances at a divisional title and Dallas will come into GB next week with their heads hanging low. I hope you guys take your division! Cousins is playing lights out as well! You guys should beat Dallas easily at home. Philly losing right now too! Right now as it stands were the 3 seed and you are the 4 seed. Best wishes to the rest of your season!

Thanks for the kind words and optimism!  I doubt this will be an easy game in any regard.  Dallas has really been in every game (except Pats), with or without Romo, but find ways to lose.  EVERY game, regardless of either teams record, is really tough for both of us.  Very nervous and excited about this game.  I am going to be pretty useless at work today.  Hail

Packers have been my substitute team during the Snyder era. After spending 2 weeks in Oshkosh for work, even more so.

Sucks their OL is so beat up. I wanted a Pack Pat SB rematch, but now I have to pull for the Cards to finally win one.

Crowder was an absolute steal. I think he will be the next Wes Welker.

Good story! Thanks for sharing! You know there is a chance we might have to play in Fed Ex in the wildcard round. We would have to lose out on first place in our division while you guys take your division. I think we would have to go to Washington in the wildcard round. You guys would beat us with how good your offense is in Fed Ex. Aren't you undefeated out there?

Good story! Thanks for sharing! You know there is a chance we might have to play in Fed Ex in the wildcard round. We would have to lose out on first place in our division while you guys take your division. I think we would have to go to Washington in the wildcard round. You guys would beat us with how good your offense is in Fed Ex. Aren't you undefeated out there?

We are 5-1.

Lost the home opener to the Dolphins thanks to a couple turnovers and a cheap punt return for a TD.  

Should've beat them, the Skins outplayed them all game. 

Archived