Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Leftovers

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Bad things to his son. They didn't specifically say it but I was under the impression it was in the Sandusky / Fogle family.

that's the impression I got as well, which is why David went to jail for attempted murder lol.  

Renewed for a third (and final) season.

oh dang.  wonder if ratings dipped...but were still strong enough to get a 3rd season and give fans closure.  Or maybe Lineldoff is outta ideas LOL.  

It's weird with The Leftovers, it's like nobody is even aware it exists.  When I talk to people who appreciate quality premium television (Ray Donovan, True Detective, Shameless, Outlander, Banshee, The Knick, etc), most of them have no idea what The Leftovers is.  I briefly explain the premise, and they're like "oh neat, that sounds interesting" lol.  But none of them have ever seen it.  

It doesn't get a lot of hype

I have a feeling it's because the writer knows the show has run its course and no sense in dragging it out. There was a great show on Netflix that did the same thing. Hemlock Grove. Loved that show too, and it had good numbers, but the writer said it was time to wrap it up

Archived