Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which commentator has the personal grudge

shamanistic1

Merril Hodge and Mark Schlereth are probably the worst. Schelereth on NFL live on Friday said that at a dinner Snyder talked to him for a half hour and picked his brain for football info. Snyder then made a phone call and did not say another word to Mark the whole night. He seemed pretty bitter about it.

I was shocked yesterday when they showed a big graphic of NFL QB sacks to date during the Skins game. Guess who's leading the way?

Donovan McNabb.

And there wasn't a word said.

I wanted to shout 'Hey you ***holes! Their owner and coaches must suck! How can they let Donovan get killed back there! Fire them all!'.

What a bunch of hypocrites. But I'm betting we won't see Jimmy Johnson doing a 'How to fix Philadelphia' segment. Ironic how much heat we've taken when you consider that this was supposed to be the year that Philly waltzed through the NFC East to the Super Bowl. Wheres the outcry?

I think Theismann is Burgundy and Gold through and through. The thing with Joe though is that he can't STAND not to be at center stage. I don't think he's 'in' with Dan Snyder in the way that say Sonny J. is, and I think that irks him. But overall, I like Theismann's commentary and he's relatively fair when it comes to assessing where they are.

Tarhog, Philly has won 5 of it's last 6 while we, during that same span, lost 5 of 6. That's why noone is critical of the coaching staff. When they were 0-2 the media was all over Reid.

I suspect our little victory here will take some heat off our guys. Not all, but some.

Joey T has the ring....Sonny does not, and I think that makes a difference to some....I think he's in to a point with Danny. But since he works for ESPN, you gotta be careful with him. Can't just let him do whatever he wants at Redskins Park. He might mention it on TV. Sonny knows more than he says on TV.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Ramsey

Moose is the worst. Whenever he talks about Dallas...he says "We".

There was a game where Champ tackles a TE by the ankles and he said it was a messed up way to do it...he should be a man and tackle up at the shoulders.....even though Chad Lewis is a tad bigger than Champ.

That explains why Moose was on offense and not on defense.

Tackling around the shoulders is about the absolute WORST way to tackle someone. You have to be really strong to do that with any degree of success. That's how most tackles are broken - that and not wrapping up.

There was a game where Champ tackles a TE by the ankles and he said it was a messed up way to do it...he should be a man and tackle up at the shoulders.....even though Chad Lewis is a tad bigger than Champ.

I find it hard to comprehend why they would put someone like that on Redskins games. 1 or 2 a year I could understand, but he probaly does 10-12. The commentators ideally should be objective, and you just can't expect someone involved in such a hard-core rivalry to be objective.

That's funny, I thought that was how most players were taught that to bring down a ballcarrier, by going low.

Originally posted by bubba9497

In no particular order

Aikman

Buck

Irvin

Jackson

Berman

Eiason

Moose Johnson

Maas

Plus the Added Sports writers

I resent your comment about Buck. I would prefer that you call him Joe or Joe B. Something other than Buck ;)

Buck happens to be a lifelong Skins fan!

Archived