Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Tailgate - 11/22/2015 Redskins vs. Panthers

superozman

For anyone coming to the tailgate, tables are always needed.  If you have a folding table that will fit in your vehicle just bring it along. Tape your name on the underside so you know which one is yours.  

I am just unpacking from last weekend and already thinking of what is needed for this weekend.  Can't wait to see all the Skins fans!!

Hail

Does anyone know if there is a grocery store or gas station near by. I'm flying in and would like to bring something. And have never been to Charlotte.

where are you coming from before the tailgate, from the airport, or from a hotel/other place?  The tailgate is near the stadium in uptown (in the city), so if you travel a few blocks from the tailgate into the city, there are different stores.

They do not sell alcohol on Sundays, howeverl.

You can't purchase alcohol on Sunday's before noon in North Carolina. Stock up before the tailgate.

Saturday afternoon, hit the brewery tour down S Tryon (Red Clay Ciderworks, Wooden Robot, Old Mecklenburg, Birdsong, NoDa Brewing).

GPS ADDRESS IS 304 E STONEWALL ST CHARLOTTE NC 28202

Sweet thanks.. always love trying new beers!!

You can't purchase alcohol on Sunday's before noon in North Carolina. Stock up before the tailgate.

Saturday afternoon, hit the brewery tour down S Tryon (Red Clay Ciderworks, Wooden Robot, Old Mecklenburg, Birdsong, NoDa Brewing).

GPS ADDRESS IS 304 E STONEWALL ST CHARLOTTE NC 28202

Don't forget Unknown, Sycamore, Sugar Creek, or Triple C breweries either. Good beer in the QC!

IowaSkin, if you're staying at Aloft, there is a Harris Teeter uptown at 6th and Pine. Target is at Midtown, just outside of uptown, and Total Wine (best selection/prices) is near Park Rd. shopping center at Woodlawn and Park Rd., about 5-10 minutes out of uptown.

We decided it'll be easier to just drive in, rather than take the light rail.

Put me down for a +1. We'll bring cookies and pasta salad. And beer, I've no doubt. Maybe a couple crappy Styrofoam coolers with ice (although, if it's really gonna be a high of 48, we may not need to bother...).

Lookin' forward to this! HTTR!

Archived