Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Labor Day - Foodie thread

Zguy28

W/ zoony on dinner tonight - had a salad.

I did smoke 10 chicken leg quarters on Saturday during cut and fried some corn on the cob (first time doing it).  I'd never had fried corn on the cob before, I got it at Buz n' Neds last month and it literally changed my view on corn on the cob.

Both turned out well.  Put them on between 8 and 9 and pulled them off about 6 hours later.  Baller. 

Used hickory chunks for the wood and a spicy sauce.  Good blend of sweet and spicy.

We just went to Hickory Tavern. I wasn't even in the mood for wings. I ordered tenders without sauce, They were dry and cold. I don't typically send food back, but I would not eat them. First bad experience I've had there. Took forever, and on top of it the food sucked, I had to send them back and order something different. Thus the wings. I miss Quaker Steak.

I've only ever seen a place called Quaker Steak in Dayton OH. Is that where you guys are from?

In my case, more like a zucchini hammock

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091106163533AAVhAbj

profile_b96.png
Why does my zucchini plant bear small fruit?

I have a zucchini plant about 6 month old and very large plant, i am just wondering why they bear zucchini about 4in or so.

(( see link for rest of the story...)

They weren't just figs on a plate, they were the BEST FREAKING FIGS ON THE COOLEST PLATE EVER.

In the best restaurant in the best city.  Oh wait, the best City.

Were they Trump branded figs and plates?

that gauche ********* you have to be kidding me

There are three people in my life I have ever known to use the word gauche.  One was a quirky kid in my middle school, one is Richard Garfield, creator of the Magic: the Gathering card game, and one is Predicto.

clearly you have never been to San Francisco

I am defeated   dayum

Raisin hammock??

dry grapenuts hammock?????

There are three people in my life I have ever known to use the word gauche.  One was a quirky kid in my middle school, one is Richard Garfield, creator of the Magic: the Gathering card game, and one is Predicto.

And I WAS that quirky kid in your middle school

and I invented Magic: the Gathering

Archived