Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015-16 Washington Capitals Thread: The More Skillful, Less Gritty Edition

BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93

Capitals season ticket package came in today.

You mean the accordion box with two lanyards, a pin and the STH plastic card? Every year the package gets more useless. They spent more on the box than they did on what's in it. I got them to ship me paper tickets instead. They better be the nice kind and not the generic ticketmaster crap.

Yeah, I normally have Roy in Hershey in my NHL video game and bring him up sometimes.

This kid Vrana is going to force us to keep him up.  I have no idea where we're going to play him though...

This is going to be a fun year, boys.

Up 1-0 on Tampa right now.  Same tourney as yesterday.

Yeah, I normally have Roy in Hershey in my NHL video game and bring him up sometimes.

This kid Vrana is going to force us to keep him up.  I have no idea where we're going to play him though...

This is going to be a fun year, boys.

Up 1-0 on Tampa right now.  Same tourney as yesterday.

Oh, they're playing right now? Gonna go find the stream!

Kris Versteeg has been shipped to Carolina, along with Joakim Nordstrom and a third-round pick in the 2017 NHL Draft, in exchange for Dennis Robertson, Jake Massie and a fifth-round pick in 2017.

Versteeg has 14 goals and 34 points in 61 games with Chicago last season. "Kris is a skilled forward who has won a pair of Cups with the Blackhawks and can provide veteran leadership in our room," said GM Ron Francis. Versteeg will probably get a look in Carolina's top-six forward group this year.

The stream was off and on yesterday.  Monumental normally tweets them out before the games.

Yeah, it was pretty bad. Eventually found that Monumental had set up a periscope for it around the end of the second, but the feed ended after the period was out, so I didn't see much (and the feed ran at an inconsistent rate making it really hard to follow regardless)

***2 FREE TICKETS***

I can't go to tonight's game. Would prefer to give them to someone with a young child as most don't pay attention and want to leave early, which makes preseason ideal.

7 PM - Verizon Center

Capitals vs Hurricanes

Section 417 Row B

Message me your email and I can forward you the tickets.

Wow... I'm ****ing pissed.

Sit down to watch the Caps and it's blacked out on NHL Network because the Fox Sports Carolina station is supposed to show it.

Fox sports carolina is showing the "Texas v Cal" game from Saturday.

Unreal... how to piss off a hockey fan in one step.

Archived