Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art speak

eboyer

In the off season I took on the inenviable task of engaging in a discussion with one of your moderator's. Art.

I quickly learned that not only is he a major moron (now dubbed the forum tool) but he doesn't understand a lick about football. He also refused to keep the debate on a civil level which is why I am now compelled to call out his stupidity.

I have posted a small amount of his idiocy for all to enjoy. These are all exact quotes from the stupid one. He also claimed we have the worst DL in the entire nfl. I couldn't find that gem though.

------------------------------------------------

I don't know that it's really true that Dallas is a better team now than they were. They are weaker along the defensive line, they've spent too much on a very poor left tackle in Adams,

we do know that your team lacks talent in comparison to most teams and especially all other teams in the NFC East.

you don't know Parcells well enough yet to know he's playing QC but that QC has no real shot at the starting job.

If Noble wasn't good enough, clearly, no one left to you IS good enough. Why? Because Noble was your best player.

Nonsensical imbecility is not all that surprising coming from a Cowboy fan. It's just somewhat amusing that you don't see the general nature of the questions asked of you are asked because they seem to fit so very well.

------------------------------------------

So skins fans. When reading more of Art's nonsense try to keep in mind what a tremendous tool he is. Not a single thing he argued with me about has panned out......

Here is what Henry had to say (sorry Henry you probably don't deserve this...):

predicting the Cowboys to go 5-1 in the division this year is just silly. Plain and simple. :lol:

And Bufford will be posting flattering images of my beloved Cowboys when the season is complete. I will let him explain why.....

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Idiocy? Moron? Just by posting this thread, you have demonstrated that you excel at both. Buh bye.

I tried very hard to engage in a civilized debate with Art. He would have none of it. Constant personal attacks and juvenile generalizations scattered with the occaisonal opinion written as fact. He also declared he would rub my nose in it when the truth came out :lol:

Originally posted by eboyer

I tried very hard to engage in a civilized debate with Art. He would have none of it. Constant personal attacks and juvenile generalizations scattered with the occaisonal opinion written as fact. He also declared he would rub my nose in it when the truth came out :lol:

:lol:

Changing my avatar is all you guys got?

I love it!

Art called me every name in the book. Said the stupidest things, and this is the result.

You people deserve that team!

it's a shame you didn't come on the board after the 27-13 loss to the Falcons in the opener, because then you were probably scared the Cowboys were going to end up 2-14, right? :laugh:

no one respects a guy that piles on a bandwagon that is already full :D

eboy..which is clearly where you are.....

99% of knowledgeable NFL analysts could easily have stated similiar points. Its great for Dallas fans that Parcells has been able to work his magic (again) so quickly. Kudos to him and to the Dallas organization for having the smarts to bring him in. You're having an incredible season. Don't make yourself out to be Nostrodamus though. Guys like you talk smack EVERY season, and when it doesn't pan out (you know, like after the OTHER 12 seasons you predicted a pathetic Cowboys team would reach the SuperBowl) you flamers are not to be found.

We've had a few class act Cowboy fans show up here. You ain't one of them.

asspoke,

If you had come here and cut/pasted this with a reasonable poke at Art for just being wrong in his assessment, then I assure you that he would reply with justification for his assessment. But to hurl personal insults for stating a widely held perception of the talent in Dallas shows that you are choosing to be a rude guest.

Its really so much easier to ban you, you know? But I will give you a chance to show that you are better than this little temper-tantrum.

Originally posted by Griff

moderators someone banish him please, we have more important issues to deal with.

Agreed.

This is not the time for idle mindless banter with dirty trolls. We have real problems to deal with in our family.

Be gone scum sucking internet demon!! Begone from this kingdom and return to your netherworld so that you may resume your pagan Parcells worship!!

eboyer. I suspect that if you were to lose yesterday's game you wouldn't show your face. However, since you guys won, it's fitting that you should show your @ss, as usual. But, couldn't you be a little classy? These are fans whose hearts have been ripped apart. Not many of us have the strength to respond to your idiotic threads. Have some decency. You guys won. Great game. Now slide back into the hole from which you slithered.

Originally posted by A Rubella Rich Corps

Agreed.

This is not the time for idle mindless banter with dirty trolls. We have real problems to deal with in our family.

Be gone scum sucking internet demon!! Begone from this kingdom and return to your netherworld so that you may resume your pagan Parcells worship!!

Thanks Rubella, that is the first time I have smiled all day

:rotflmao:

Originally posted by jbooma

If those are Art's words then the guy has a right to show him he is wrong.

JBooma- WTF are you talking about?

This dude has no right to come on this website and call him these names!

Now look eboyer-

regardless of how the conversation went, the only uncivilized party now is YOU...so if that's the case; if Art made comments, etc., you're the idiot for continuing it.

I mean, are you a friggin' professional football player for the Cowboys? Are you? Did you win the game? You didn't really do anything, now did you. And Art didn't do anything to lose the game for the Redskins.

So...just shut up.

Quick, look! Your head's in your ass.

Oh and jbooma, with all due respect horse****. anybody can come in here and take a few blurbs of posts and turn it into something. Hell, the media does it and I've notice more than one poster here does as well. It's shame. I would think after being a member of this board for a while now, you would be willing to ask Eboyer this:" Hey, okay. Maybe he did say those things, but in what context? Where's the thread? maybe you were being that way and Art just called you on it. Which by the way, is what he does." If anything, he deserves the benefit of the doubt from a fellow Extremester. :doh:

:cheers:

Here is what Henry had to say (sorry Henry you probably don't deserve this...):

predicting the Cowboys to go 5-1 in the division this year is just silly. Plain and simple.

Did I say that? Boy do I feel stupid. :rolleyes:

I never said it was impossible, just silly to predict. But, you know, just to give you future ammo I'll say even NOW predicting the Cowboys to go 5-1 in the division is a bit ballsy. Maybe not downright silly, though.

So store that away and enjoy, ok? :)

Originally posted by Blade

asspoke,

If you had come here and cut/pasted this with a reasonable poke at Art for just being wrong in his assessment, then I assure you that he would reply with justification for his assessment. But to hurl personal insults for stating a widely held perception of the talent in Dallas shows that you are choosing to be a rude guest.

Its really so much easier to ban you, you know? But I will give you a chance to show that you are better than this little temper-tantrum.

Apparently I have had rights already removed.

I can no longer access the search page for some reason. If I had rights I was going to show how Art escalated what was an honest attempt at civilized debate. I begged him to battle me on the actual facts and not with the name calling. His actions clearly showed a lack of interest in doing so.

Archived