Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Art speak

eboyer

Originally posted by GGB81

Eboyer--are you so obtuse that you can't see how unbelievably condescending your tone is? I'm pretty sure Art's mocking and vitrol were in response to your talking to him like he was a 3 year old. If you are going to be so sensitive to and traumatized by a little ribbing, maybe you should be more concerned with how you sound as well.

And if I sound like a unbearably condescending prick...well...now you know what it's like having to read your drivel.

Considering the argument was who had the better DL, us or you, I think I did a pretty good job of hiding how I really felt about Art's premise.

I honestly don't know how it could even of been argued, but Art chose to argue it and belittle me for my position.....the correct position......

I'd toughen up there little one. Arts done far worse than that. And GGB81 nailed it. When that thread first happened that was my impression. An dno. Not dishonest. You are again, picking and choosing eboyer. Cripes. See? There you go again.

"I honestly don't know how it could even of been argued, but Art chose to argue it and belittle me for my position.....the correct position......"

:rolleyes:

:cheers:

Originally posted by eboyer

Considering the argument was who had the better DL, us or you, I think I did a pretty good job of hiding how I really felt about Art's premise.

I honestly don't know how it could even of been argued, but Art chose to argue it and belittle me for my position.....the correct position......

Yeah, so if you are REALLY convinced that you are right and the other guy is wrong, THEN it's ok to act like an a$$. Thanks for clearing that up.

Originally posted by Om

Good Lord, eboyer ... THAT thread is what has kept you up nights for three months?

OM, you posted a similar line on our forum once. About how Art has us all beat because of us laughing at him.

Somehow you equate me following up on a heated exchange to being kept up at night. Somehow you think that Art has achieved something by being a laughingstock in the cyber-world. Rest assured, this is not the case. If it were, then the cubs fan would be on top of the world right now.

I left that thread knowing how wrong Art was. I am simply using the mid-point of the season to remind him of how wrong he was.

Originally posted by Dan T.

Let me get this straight. This guy had an argument with Art LAST SUMMER, and now he's back rehashing it? Man if they ever need a Poster Boy for the phrase GET A LIFE, this putz is their man.

And you are using precious time to respond to activity that you weren't even a part of.

The irony....:lol:

Just so you know, eboyer, my comment above was written after I lost 15 good minutes of my life reading the ENTIRE thread in question. I was curious to see just how awful big old mean Art had been to you.

And I came away shaking my head.

Little smoke, maybe ... but no fire.

Seriously, guy. That was a somewhat spirited offseason debate where Art was already engaged with at least three other guys, and everybody was getting going pretty good and seemingly having a pretty good time of it ... when you chimed in and quickly started complaining about how uncivil Art was being.

Seems to me you might want to thicken up your skin a bit if you want to mix it up in the other guys' house when he's already debating several others.

But whatever.

Don't forget to help yourself to the milk and cookies while you're here. They're inside at the kids table.

Originally posted by Om

Just so you know, eboyer, my comment above was written after I lost 15 good minutes of my life reading the ENTIRE thread in question. I was curious to see just how awful big old mean Art had been to you.

And I came away shaking my head.

Little smoke, maybe ... but no fire.

Seriously, guy. That was a somewhat spirited offseason debate where Art was already engaged with at least three other guys, and everybody was getting going pretty good and seemingly having a pretty good time of it ... when you chimed in and quickly started complaining about how uncivil Art was being.

Seems to me you might want to thicken up your skin a bit if you want to mix it up in the other guys' house when he's already debating several others.

But whatever.

Don't forget to help yourself to the milk and cookies while you're here. They're inside at the kids table.

OM,

I have simply responded to Art with the same level of respect he has shown me.

I have called him an idiot, a moron, and a tool. Art tends to hide behind more colorful, but equally insulting phrases.

It is quite clear to anybody with an open mind that I gave Art every opportunity to raise the bar when debating me. He chose to not do so. I have no remorse for calling him out in such a manner today. If he would like to offer a geniuine apology I might reconsider, otherwise he is what he is.

Originally posted by jbooma

I say we but Eboyer and Art in a ring with those Hulk hands and let them go at it :)

At first glance I thought this was a good idea... then it occurred to me that eboyer might break a nail.

Originally posted by eboyer

OM,

I have simply responded to Art with the same level of respect he has shown me.

I have called him an idiot, a moron, and a tool. Art tends to hide behind more colorful, but equally insulting phrases.

It is quite clear to anybody with an open mind that I gave Art every opportunity to raise the bar when debating me. He chose to not do so. I have no remorse for calling him out in such a manner today. If he would like to offer a geniuine apology I might reconsider, otherwise he is what he is.

"Anybody with an open mind," huh?

Okay, hermano ... if you say so.

Well, I'm quite sure Art is wrestling with his guilt over his behavior towards you in that thread. Heck, he's probably cooking up "colorful phrases" to emply in his apology even as we speak.

If so ... he can unlock this preposterous thread and post it here for all to see, and for you to consider accepting.

I'm quite sure we'll all be holding our collective breaths in anticipation.

Until then ... frankly, we have better things to do.

Archived