Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For Robert, there should be no off-season

GoldSkinner

plus, he made tonights post after the game...do people actually expect him to be studying the playbook or outside practicing immediately after the game to get ready for next sunday?

Of course they do. There's one set of rules for every other NFL player, and there's apparently another book of rules for Robert. Damn him for congratulating his teammates and mentioning his parents in a 10 second Facebook post AFTER a win!

I didn't know about the Reid situation....not surprising......the media always has agenda's.....this is why I don't believe most of what they say.   That's why when they bash Snyder or say he's meddling, etc..., I usually don't believe it.  

I keep hearing how Gruden has simplified the offense, etc....really?  how?    

I'd like to know why we ran only one zone read play action pass?    no zone reads at all.....very few bootlegs....we never sprint or roll out.     If we did those things in addition to some more max protections; RG3 would thrive.

Problem with coaches is that they think it's about their "system"....no, it's about the talent on your team.

Your point I made last night to Galdi's postgame wrap up and he agreed with me.  That game plan was very Jay, not very tailored to Robert.  There were few boots, roll outs, read option, etc.  That's what made RG3's performance more impressive to me.   To somewhere, RG3 is no better than Jamarcus Russell.   And its ridiculous IMO. 

Shanny himself (supposedly RG3's biggest critic outside of Jay) said today what some of us have been saying about RG3:  he has the ability to be a franchise QB and he likely gets there if he works at it, it takes time to develop as a pocket passer, and it takes time to master a new offense.   

Then find something else to do. You're doing nothing productive here, and you sound like a little girl! Grow up!

I'm remaining a skeptic. What are you doing that's so much more productive?

And harp all you want about Jameis Winston, but when he wins rookie of the year in 2015 on his arm alone and without a gimmicky offense tailored specifically for him, the difference between what we could have had and what we're stuck with will become a lot more clear. Anyone who saw the game last night could see the offense Gruden ran for our 3rd-year QB was so vanilla and basic that only a 27th ranked defense incapable of kicking easy field goals could botch it up. But let's enjoy our climb to 4-12, and not worry about the big picture.

Sorry, tough guy, but there's nothing about this season worth enjoying, at least not for me. Don't like what I have to say? **** me.

Then get off the board.

It's a win.  We enjoy wins around here, rare as they are.  Stop trying to **** on other people's parades just because you're a sad little guy today.

Archived