Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Skins vs Pokes thread

Thinking Skins

No don't turn to hockey. The Caps aren't doing any better. Route for the Wizards. That is going to be the best team in D.C. this year. Seriously check them out, that team has done a complete 180. They hustle for every ball and have the desire to win. It is nice to finally see some life in the young Wiz.

Originally posted by bulldog

My question that remains to be answered is how can Samuels and Jansen play well enough in 2000 and 2001 to be considered quality performers and now they are bums at 25 and 27?

We can't cut all 53 players and start over.

Let's remember that the soon to be 6-2 Cowboys were 5-11 with much the same roster last year.

I have a sneaking suspicion that there are coaches and front office people that could work with this roster and tweak it to make the Skins a better club.

But the present regime doesn't have a clue.

Simple. They cannot pass block very well. They were very good at run blocking for Davis and that's it. Again - tools. SOS doesn't have the right ones on the OL and the rookies blocking in the backfield don't get it yet.

Originally posted by sashae

Why the **** is Rod Gardner grinning on the sidelines?

because the s#!# is a joke. I dont blame him what else do you want him to do cry? Sometimes when stuff gets that bad you cant do anything but laugh. There is NO way you can put blame on him today yet Im sure some of you will create your get rid of Gardner threads.:doh:

:puke: :puke:

Archived