Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TV Torrents

redskns21

I have been using a site called tvtorrents.com to watch shows on my laptop while on the road or away from my home.  I have and pay for DirecTV so I'm not looking to get anything for free, I'd just like to find a place to download these shows and watch them without a web browser.

Anyhow, tvtorrents has been down for at least a couple of weeks now and my brief searches on the net all give me solutions wherein you must have an invite to join sites like BTN and others.  I'm wondering if anyone here has any alternatives or can maybe PM me an invite or some information to find a good alternative.  I share everything I've downloaded except for when I'm at the office.

Any help would be appreciated!

Back in my pirating days I used piratebay.org or com or whatever it was.

Yeah, piratebay was the bomb.

I still remember when I got that first email from Comcast, I was scared as a mugg man. 

But nothing ever happened. But I don't mess with torrents anymore. I just stream everything now. 

Yeah, piratebay was the bomb.

I still remember when I got that first email from Comcast, I was scared as a mugg man.

But nothing ever happened. But I don't mess with torrents anymore. I just stream everything now.

Yeah, I got an email from Cox a long time ago. Said the exact episode of Family Guy that I illegally downloaded. Then I got into ip blockers and stuff like that so I wouldn't get caught. Also used Netflix as a way to grow my movie collection on the cheap. AnyDVD and CloneDVD are the tits. Still have them I my old ass laptop I never use but I haven't used any of that stuff in years.

Now it's all legit for me. All my stuff is paid, even the music. Perhaps I'm lazy, I dunno.

Yeah, I got an email from Cox a long time ago. Said the exact episode of Family Guy that I illegally downloaded. Then I got into ip blockers and stuff like that so I wouldn't get caught. Also used Netflix as a way to grow my movie collection on the cheap. AnyDVD and CloneDVD are the tits. Still have them I my old ass laptop I never use but I haven't used any of that stuff in years.

Now it's all legit for me. All my stuff is paid, even the music. Perhaps I'm lazy, I dunno.

For me, I was doing it because I was poor! lol

But now my pockets ain't empty anymore, so I'm good. But if it ain't on amazon, or netflix, I do what I gotta do. 

Archived