Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NFL Comprehensive Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Scot called it though. He wanted big mean physical football players and thats where we've been with every pick.

Soft is definitely a word used to describe this team in recent years but it feels like we are being remade into a tough physicsl team. All the picks won't hit but it's nice that we are moving toward a plan and an actual identify.

Scot called it though. He wanted big mean physical football players and thats where we've been with every pick.

Soft is definitely a word used to describe this team in recent years but it feels like we are being remade into a tough physicsl team. All the picks won't hit but it's nice that we are moving toward a plan and an actual identify.

I haven't seen any references to KuJo being "mean." Big, yes. Mean, no. Have you read this anywhere?

Yeah, toughness and maturity is kind of the unifying theme with these picks. Preston Smith and Matt Jones already have kids, they are more mature than you're typical 23 year old. Scherff and Crowder and Kuandjio are obviously smart guys and Smith looks like a smart player. So maybe that's another common denominator. It's an easy bunch to root for.

'Kwan-Joe' looks like he moves pretty well to me.  We shall see.

Looking at TEs and ILBs.  Whos' left that you guys like?  I'm betting we go ILB in the 5th.

Taiwan Jones ILB Michigan State...but he isn't making it to us in round 5

Archived