Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

The Terps script is far and away better than the all caps MARYLAND logo with the flag underline.

The M logo with the underline is also so corporate and boring as well. The B1G has enough teams with a Letter as a logo. Bring back Testudo as a primary logo while we're at it. 

I still like the spraypaint style helmet, though. No other team has something that looks like that. I would have kept it around for a game or two, but oh well. 

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

That player is our starting QB.

I figured. Lia is talented, but he is also prone to mistakes. I’d much rather have him, but Edwards showed glimpses last season, and brings a much bigger threat of running. As long as Hemby stays fit, they’ll be fine.

Michigan center Hunter Dickinson transfers to Kansas

Jeff Borzello, ESPN Staff WriterMay 4, 2023, 10:38 AM ET

Michigan star big man Hunter Dickinson, the best player in the transfer portal this spring and arguably the most sought-after transfer in the portal era, announced his commitment to Kansas on Thursday.

Dickinson, a junior, entered the portal in late March and was immediately the No. 1 player on the market. In addition to the Jayhawks, the 7-foot-1 center also visited Villanova, Kentucky, Maryland and Georgetown.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/37405520/michigan-center-hunter-dickinson-transfers-kansas

• 2 weeks later...