Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Maryland Terrapins Thread

BRAVEONAWARPATH

18 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

We don't appreciate Frese enough. 

Could not agree more. She is a legend

Gotten to meet her at a couple tournaments when my daughter was playing HS ball. Always had a smile, always gracious, and just lives the game. She gets a banner in the Xfinity rafters the day after her retirement.

Awesome game for Abby Meyers Friday night. One of my daughter’s close friends played with her at Princeton, and my daughter has spent some time with her. Says Abby is one of the coolest people she’s ever met.

Hope the girls have a great B1G tourney, and make a big run in the dance. Not sure they have the size to make it all the way, but they’re gonna battle hard. And, when you have Diamond Miller, you always have a chance.

7 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Jahmir Young is the best shooter MD has had in a long time. Creates space and just boom. Wish we had him more than one year. 

There is some talk that he is eligible for another Covid year exception, if he chooses. Scott and Hart also have that exception available. Think Carey is the only one that can’t come back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

I hope we shoot the 3 like this all of March wow.

Do that, and they can beat anybody. Shooting lights out on Senior Day. Now, gotta play hard, and bring it home in this last quarter.

Northwestern players a microcosm of their coach. They **** and moan on almost every call. 

May be the biggest whiners in the league, and that’s saying something when there’s Painter and McCaffrey in your league.

Edited by Long n Left
  • Like 1

Love seeing the men at #21, and the women at #5, though I am admittedly not a huge women's basketball fan, will always cheer on anything Terps related 🐢

If the men can beat Ohio State and Penn State on the road to finish the regular season, then make a deep run the the B1G tournament, oh boy, they could be as a high as a #3 seed in the NCAA tourney.  Let's just **** around and win the B1G tourney boys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting game tonight.  I thought Ohio State looked good early in the year until they got annihilated during conference play.  Maryland is favored by only one point, hoping we don't come out flat, Willard has been good at getting the team ready.  

• Thanks 1

Nice win for the girls last night, and didn’t have to over extend any of their top players. Diamond with an off night shooting, but grabs 9 boards, dishes 5 assists, 2 steals, a block, and zero turnovers.

Iowa, and Caitlin Clark, in the semis this evening. Should be a great game. Each team dominated on their home floor, rubber match In Minneapolis. Two of the 5 best teams in the country IMO. One of the other 3 (Indiana) play OSU beforehand.

Go Lady Terps! Hope Clark has an off night🤞

• Like 1