Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Champ Bailey

glongest

Champ had always been one of my favorite players in the entire history of the sport since he was drafted.

In my opinion, he's arguably the greatest corner to ever play, and the last "true shutdown" corner in his prime days. Not only did he lock guys up, he came up and supported the run unlike DeIon.

And he did it for well over a decade consummating for an NFL DB record of 12 pro bowls. Talk to me when so called shutdown corners like Revis, Sherman, (remember that guy Asomugha?) do it at a high level as long as he had, all with humility and class.

He's never talked ill of the fans or the franchise and gave it 100% when he was a Redskin.

Hope he polishes his decorated career with a ring.

Oh, and **** the Seahawks

• 2 weeks later...

of course, i'm saying 'i'm not mad that he doesnt have a ring' with the assumption that the thing about him wanting out is true, and that he took a jab at the skins with his tweet, rather than at being taken out of context. 

if both are false, i wish him the best :)

of course, i'm saying 'i'm not mad that he doesnt have a ring' with the assumption that the thing about him wanting out is true, and that he took a jab at the skins with his tweet, rather than at being taken out of context. 

if both are false, i wish him the best :)

Okay I missed that. What did he say about our team on the twitter?

Okay I missed that. What did he say about our team on the twitter?

its one of those isolated quotes that could be taken two different ways, so who really knows?

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/01/28/bailey-leaving-the-redskins-was-the-best-thing-to-happen-to-my-career/

Champ Bailey "Leaving the Redskins was the best thing to happen to my career... I wouldn't be here" #Redskins #Broncos

its one of those isolated quotes that could be taken two different ways, so who really knows?

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/01/28/bailey-leaving-the-redskins-was-the-best-thing-to-happen-to-my-career/

Champ Bailey "Leaving the Redskins was the best thing to happen to my career... I wouldn't be here" #Redskins #Broncos

he's not exactly wrong.

and yeah, he should retire. Was my favorite Skin when he was here. Still liked him in Denver, but he had been living off his rep the last 2 seasons.

You're right... Who really knows, which means that it's not worth people getting upset over it.

As for the person who talked about the possibilities of Smoot/Bailey/Taylor/Springs (for one season at least, because Smoot was going to get paid regardless), that would've made Seattle's secondary look average. Average.

Earl Thomas aint batting a jump ball away from Randy Moss in his prime (Outjumping him in the process). No one outjumped Randy Moss

• 1 month later...

Archived