Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Peyton Manning vs. Tom Brady

98ORAKPO98

Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be considered the better QB after retirement, Manning or Brady?

Again, they had a LOT of the same players then as the day Manning got there, save for Welker and a few others. They had talent. Why do you think Manning chose to go there? Lol

He also considered coming to the Redskins and was surprised when Shanahan got the #2 pick (they were still in talks).  We were a terrible team.  Him being willing to go there is not sufficient evidence to say the team was good without him.  Manning makes his teams look much better than they are.  Who ever heard of these receivers (besides Welker) before Manning got there?  What happened to the Colts when he was injured?  Manning is a really good team deodorant.

Everyone also knows that Peyton went to the Broncos because they had talent.

Come on man.  Even I can't defend you on this one.  Sure Tebow led them to the playoffs.  But it took an end of the season winning streak to get into the playoffs, they were only 8-8 and won the wild card game in OT on a missed tackle.  Playing a superior Patriots team, they got their doors blown off 45-10 the next week.

Peyton has elevated the Broncos from that 8-8 team to consecutive 13-3 records.  There is no comparison.  Without Peyton, at best, they'd be a 10-6 team depending on who was at QB for them.

It doesn't refute anything. You're confused.

Good contribution with that one.

Come on man.  Even I can't defend you on this one.  Sure Tebow led them to the playoffs.  But it took an end of the season winning streak to get into the playoffs, they were only 8-8 and won the wild card game in OT on a missed tackle.  Playing a superior Patriots team, they got their doors blown off 45-10 the next week.

Peyton has elevated the Broncos from that 8-8 team to consecutive 13-3 records.  There is no comparison.  Without Peyton, at best, they'd be a 10-6 team depending on who was at QB for them.

Blasphemy! You dont throw logic at BS! 

Come on man. Even I can't defend you on this one. Sure Tebow led them to the playoffs. But it took an end of the season winning streak to get into the playoffs, they were only 8-8 and won the wild card game in OT on a missed tackle. Playing a superior Patriots team, they got their doors blown off 45-10 the next week.

Peyton has elevated the Broncos from that 8-8 team to consecutive 13-3 records. There is no comparison. Without Peyton, at best, they'd be a 10-6 team depending on who was at QB for them.

My point was that Peyton didn't take over a team with little talent, as Oz and others would have you believe. I mean, one poster didn't even know who Demaryius Thomas was until Peyton arrived lol.

The guy doesn't even know what he's arguing. He just stated that I said the Broncos were an extremely talented team that Tebow won a playoff game with, when in fact I said Tebow won a playoff game with a LESS talented team than what Manning has now. He is confused.

Then he goes on to point out that Manning has put up much better passing numbers than what Tebow did lol. Wow. Really? Brilliant insight there. And the guy wonders why I don't respond back to him? lol

^^ Lol @ comparing Thomas and Decker's numbers with Tebow and Manning. Good thing Peyton didn't have that lack of understanding of the game. He would have never gone there.

Thomas was drafted #22. Anyone that even remotely follows CFB knows that he had the potential to be the player he is now. He probably would have gone even higher, had he not gotten injured his final season at GT.

And Decker was a third rounder. And he suffered a season ending injury his final year at Minnesota, or he possibly goes in the second round.

Just because you guys don't follow CFB or just look at their receiving numbers with TEBOW, when Denver had the top RUSH offense in the NFL, doesn't mean Denver lacked talent when Manning arrived lol

I almost never agree with Bubble.

But the Broncos were hella talented before Peyton got there.

Doesn't take away anything from him though.

You need talent to put up numbers ala Brady's record breaking season.

Yeah, I will never agree with you that Ryan Tannehill is as good as Andrew Luck lol

For the record, I don't take away anything that Manning has accomplished these two years. I'm just not amazed by it. I said all along if he is healthy, he wouldn't miss a beat.

I almost never agree with Bubble.

But the Broncos were hella talented before Peyton got there.

Doesn't take away anything from him though.

You need talent to put up numbers ala Brady's record breaking season.

Yeah, I don't disagree with Bubble Screen that Denver had talent.  I just think that Peyton elevated that talent to a different world.  We're seeing that with Indy under Luck.  Indy has always had the talent, but so far Luck hasn't gotten that offense to the next level.  But I'll cut him some slack since it's only his 2nd season. 

Take Knowshawn Moreno.  Dude came out oozing with talent, but could never put it all together.  Last two seasons, he's been phenominal and has reclaimed his starting role.

^^ Lol @ comparing Thomas and Decker's numbers with Tebow and Manning. Good thing Peyton didn't have that lack of understanding of the game. He would have never gone there.

LOL, dude your flip flopping arguments are hilarious.

One minute you claim the super talented team was the reason the broncos went to the playoffs with Tebow and win a playoff game, and then when your giving evidence that the super talented team had below mediocre season with Tebow, you go with, "Yeah but Manning is a better QB, ofcourse they would have better stats." No ****, that doesnt change the fact that Tebow was the reason they went to the playoffs.

Ofcourse the team has talent. You brought Tebow into this discussion about Manning and Brady. Common dude, they cant even be mentioned in the same breath, what are you thinking?

LOL, dude your flip flopping arguments are hilarious.

One minute you claim the super talented team was the reason the broncos went to the playoffs with Tebow and win a playoff game, and then when your giving evidence that the super talented team had below mediocre season with Tebow, you go with, "Yeah but Manning is a better QB, ofcourse they would have better stats." No ****, that doesnt change the fact that Tebow was the reason they went to the playoffs.

Ofcourse the team has talent. You brought Tebow into this discussion about Manning and Brady. Common dude, they cant even be mentioned in the same breath, what are you thinking?

Dude, it's not that difficult. Im saying that there was talent there with Tebow, which was a big reason for them going 8-5 with him. But they have MORE talent now.

Lol @ you comparing the receiving numbers under Tebow and Manning. I noticed you totally ignored that conversation. You seem to be great at doing that when someone points out how silly your arguments are.

Again, they had a LOT of the same players then as the day Manning got there, save for Welker and a few others. They had talent. Why do you think Manning chose to go there? Lol

Dude, it's not that difficult. Im saying that there was talent there with Tebow, which was a big reason for them going 8-5 with him. But they have MORE talent now.

Lol @ you comparing the receiving numbers under Tebow and Manning. I noticed you totally ignored that conversation. You seem to be great at doing that when someone points out how silly your arguments are.

Common dude haha, flip floppin all day. This is exactly what PF was saying that Manning brought out the best in those players. Which you chose to ignore, yet you want to say everyone ignores your "points". Manning can do that with any team he goes to.

Please inform us of all the NEW talent the Manning has with this denver broncos team. You mentioned Welker, which they got this season and doesnt explain there 13-3 record last season.

LOL @ you comparing a Tebow led broncos to a manning led Broncos. Actually LOL at you even bringing tebow into this conversation. Quit discrediting what Manning was able to do. Taking two different teams to the superbowl is not easy.

EVERY TEAM HAS TALENT. Its not that hard to understand. Geez

^^ Was that supposed to prove a point?

And I clearly said I didn't take anything away from what Peyton has accomplished in those two years. Im just not amazed that he's done so because I already knew how great the guy was, plus I knew how good of a team he was inheriting.

It's funny, you're trying to argue things that I never said. I haven't discredited Manning, dude. Stop with your crazy agenda.

^^ Was that supposed to prove a point?

And I clearly said I didn't take anything away from what Peyton has accomplished in those two years. Im just not amazed that he's done so because I already knew how great the guy was, plus I knew how good of a team he was inheriting.

It's funny, you're trying to argue things that I never said. I haven't discredited Manning, dude. Stop with your crazy agenda.

Curious, how come you quote some posts and the do the carrots on others? Didnt want me to see this post?  :lol:Agenda, haha, you of all people shouldnt be accusing people of an agenda.

Manning is a beast. Get over it.

Curious, how come you quote some posts and the do the carrots on others? Didnt want me to see this post? :lol: Agenda, haha, you of all people shouldnt be accusing people of an agenda.

Manning is a beast. Get over it.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

And, yes, Manning is a beast. Show me where I said he WASN'T lol. You make zero sense, dude. Seriously.

Me saying that I'm not amazed at what Peyton has done the last two years isn't a slight, it's a COMPLIMENT!!

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

And, yes, Manning is a beast. Show me where I said he WASN'T lol. You make zero sense, dude. Seriously.

Yeah i thought it would be difficult for you to understand. I like how you avoided the question again tho.

Let me simplify it more. When you are responding to my posts, how come sometimes you decide to quote my post (giving me a notification), and then other times use "^^" to respond to my posts (where i dont get a notification)? Own up to your responses dude. I will see them either way, no need to be afraid.

You're posts are hilarious tho, ill give you that.

Archived