PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

Advanced to Wildcard Week

FORCE DEADLINE:

7:00 PM EST

WEDNESDAY MARCH 12, 2014

Browns 14

Steelers 58

Cousins throws 10 picks, sacked 9 times. Complete ******* meltdown. Just simmed the 4th, got absolutely destoyed. Great way to go into the playoffs....

Only user game is the Bills hosting the Raiders. Everyone else remember to click ready to advance regardless, we're gonna advance as soon as 281 plays and I'm infront of my PS4 b/c I don't believe there are any other tasks for non Wildcard teams. No reason not to move on once Bills play, no pressure on timing, at least not from the Commish.

AFC

Broncos 15-1 (#1)

Browns 14-2 (#2)

Bills 11-5 (#3) Win and they're going to Cleveland.

Patriots 5-11 (on the clock)

NFC

Seahawks 16-0 (#1)

Redskins 15-1 (#2)

Wildcard Matchups are:

Raiders at Bills

Steelers at Texans

Cowboys at Panthers

Falcons at Bears

Good luck guys.

Advanced to Divisional Playoffs

FORCE DEADLINE:

9:00 PM EST

WEDNESDAY MARCH 12, 2014

Bills win 58-27 against Raiders.

Divisional Playoff Matchups

Steelers @ Broncos

Bills @ Browns

Cowboys @ Seahawks

Bears @ Redskins

No user matchups this week other than me and 281skins.

281skins, let me know when you can play, no rush.

After 9:45, I can't tonight. Could go tomorrow but very late (around midnight), Tuesday and Wednesday night are good to go too.

Ready to advance

Broncos defeat Steelers 42-12 to advance to the AFC title game.

Pittsburgh will really get after the QB. They send a lot of blitz packages which caused a few errant throws for int.

Kaep finished with 580 yards 6 TDs and 6ints. The defense was the story of the game sacking Matt Ryan 5 times and intercepting him 6. Th defense really wasn't responsible for a single point allowed.

Pittsburgh's only TD came off a 50 yard fumble return touchdown and their Fg came off an int when they were already setup in fg range.

The Broncos await the winner of the Bills/Browns matchup and will host the AFC title game.

Hey sorry about the wildcard week...

Why apologize? :) You didn't have a game. Teams with byes didn't have any tasks to complete so don't worry about it.

Can you two live stream your NFC title game? I want to see the Morris/Lynch showdown

Cool idea but don't let it affect your game in terms of lag (assuming Goonies takes care of business). Unless you guys are on Google Fiber or something then just disregard my comment.

If you guys do stream it let me know b/c I'll be there with my popcorn ready.

Can you two live stream your NFC title game? I want to see the Morris/Lynch showdown

If you guys do stream it let me know b/c I'll be there with my popcorn ready.

This will be my focus for the next week.  I will learn how to do this, I think we all should be able to upload (at a minimum) or stream the games.

I will type up a synopsis in another thread in online gaming when mission complete.

Very VERY good idea.  It also adds to the excitement / pressure to perform.

I've tried this in my other 360 league, found it to be virtually impossible in a user v user matchup....tremendous lag.

My connection is 20Mbps, open NAT, open ports, still get lag....real problem with EA servers AND that's without trying to stream a game at the same time.

Haven't tried recording and uploading tho, maybe that's a work around....don't know how to do that just yet.

To setup a steam just go to USTREAM and setup a free account, connect your webcam to it, click "go live" (I think) and that's it.

Oh, and give out a link to your stream to viewers, forgot that step.

I've tried this in my other 360 league, found it to be virtually impossible in a user v user matchup....tremendous lag.

My connection is 20Mbps, open NAT, open ports, still get lag....real problem with EA servers AND that's without trying to stream a game at the same time.

Haven't tried recording and uploading tho, maybe that's a work around....don't know how to do that just yet.

To setup a steam just go to USTREAM and setup a free account, connect your webcam to it, click "go live" (I think) and that's it.

Oh, and give out a link to your stream to viewers, forgot that step.

A quick read tells me that we can broadcast through twitch.tv.  I'll host a test bed game, if anyone here wants to help me, it will be an unranked screw around game just to see / learn what all is involved.  Probably tonight, I'll send out an invite and post the broadcast link in here. 

My twitch account is goonie55 (yeah, wierd huh).

Stoked if this works.

I'll throw you an invite.  Like I said, we'll screw around and see if it works.  I'll have a couple buds log in to watch, just to test lag issues.

This could change everything if we broadcast our games. 

Rod,

We should make it a requirement to post game footage so we can study film! LOL

So when Momma spams the quick slants, we can be ready for it (j/k bud)

Some guys aren't gonna be able to do it so I'm gonna hold off on making it a requirement.

By all means though, go for it. Very interested to see how it goes tonight, didn't even consider the PS4 share features, could be a gamechanger but I'm pretty jaded on EA servers and the internet in general to have much hope.

Won't be home until very late, family still in town, but let me know.

So when Momma spams the quick slants, we can be ready for it (j/k bud)

Haha you might know it's coming but can you stop it? Besides, I have already been called out for my internet lag so no Spygate happening on the Broncos.

Seriously, though, I'd love to if works out for you guys. I called my internet and upgraded my package last week. Didn't realize I was on 5-6mbps so now I have the highest package they offer which is only 10-15mbps and I bought an Ethernet cable that can stretch across my room to make a wired connection for league games.

I expect full reimbursement from the commish for making my internet league acceptable.

I didn't notice any difference yet but hopefully you all do and it helps. Then again, I didn't notice anything wrong with it to begin with.

I'd rather blame EA though personally lol

I expect full reimbursement from the commish for making my internet league acceptable.

Hahaha! No chance. I actually upgraded too for the sake of my 360 league. New Cable Modem, upped service to 20 Mbps, I've noticed it at least.

okay, so twitch works.  my game is uploading for all to enjoy. edit...it didnt save my video....have to figure that out.... :angry:

86-13 whoopin of the Cowboys.

Momma - I did it!  I surpassed 300 yards!!!!!!!  21-29 406 yards 4 tds....3 ints...(2 were my fault...got greedy)

Morris had 262 yards on 24 carries and 6 tds.

Defense forced Manning into SIX interceptions, and sacked him 10 times.

Manning got me on a blitz deep to Armanti Edwards....79 yard georgous bomb...just as "isjoining" left the twitch LOL

All in all I'm confident in my team now.  I can put in work in both areas on offense now, my defense is just ridiculous.

Ready to advance.

Archived