Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

Haha sorry man, sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug. Kaep was the windshield this week and Houston was...well they a bug no doubt.

Broncos 77 Texans 3.

Houston is awful. Just Awful. They might be the worst team in the league. I don't know what they were doing during the draft. Kaepernick had 430 yards and 7 TDs at halftime leading 49-0.

EJ Manuel threw 4 interceptions and fumbled twice. Ziggy sacked him 4 times and now has 31 sacks on the season.

Kaepernick finished with 780 yards, 11TDs and 1int.

It was just one of those days. Got in a groove early and kept it going and finally didn't turn the ball over constantly.

Ready to advance.

No way man, I'm not clowning on you at all.  You and Kaep are beasts.

I'm interested to see if we meet in the Super Bowl if my secondary can hang.

That would be the ultimate test.

(No slight to the Skins, I know they are going to be tough too). I hate Lynch in this game.  He always gashes me.

No way man, I'm not clowning on you at all. You and Kaep are beasts.

I'm interested to see if we meet in the Super Bowl if my secondary can hang.

That would be the ultimate test.

(No slight to the Skins, I know they are going to be tough too). I hate Lynch in this game. He always gashes me.

Man I can't even think about SB right now haha the playoffs are gonna be brutal.

Regardless of this season's outcome, with so many of us being division winners and top teams we should play each other a lot more next season too which will be fun.

umm...its Thursday post 12am.....it didnt advance...

I see above you posted Thursday March 7th...did you mean Friday?

Also, I see that Lynch and Morris are statistically so similar its fascinating.

The only major differences are: Lynch as 60 more yards on 52 more carries and your longest run is 78, mine is 48.  Apparently, the NFC pounds the rock and the AFC throws it more....which isn't that far fetched from reality.

Ballin season so far. 

umm...its Thursday post 12am.....it didnt advance...

I see above you posted Thursday March 7th...did you mean Friday?

Also, I see that Lynch and Morris are statistically so similar its fascinating.

The only major differences are: Lynch as 60 more yards on 52 more carries and your longest run is 78, mine is 48.  Apparently, the NFC pounds the rock and the AFC throws it more....which isn't that far fetched from reality.

Ballin season so far. 

Pretty sure we will meet in the NFC Championship. Should be interesting. Kapernick shold get the League MVP

Ready to Advance.

So how does Kaep follow up his 11TD game? With 10...interceptions. The Raiders man, they were everywhere.

Finished with a 42-24 win 578 yards and 6 TDs but could not figure out the Raiders defense.

I knocked out Rodgers late in the third while trailing 21-14. If not for Gabbert coming in I might not have pulled it out.

Notable Final season season stats:

Kaep: 8,051 yards 83 TDs and 59ints.

Austin: 146 receptions, 2,360 yards and 21 TDs

Barner 137 receptions, 1,601 yards and 13 TDs

Ansah: 33 sacks 5forced fumbles and 3 fumble recoveries

Paloffs is now!

I started tanking for a better QB in next years draft [if we're doing this again next year] after I was eliminated from the playoffs. I think I threw around 100 intercepts between my putrid Dalton/Klein/Dixon/Skelton qb combination

I started tanking for a better QB in next years draft [if we're doing this again next year] after I was eliminated from the playoffs. I think I threw around 100 intercepts between my putrid Dalton/Klein/Dixon/Skelton qb combination

I cut Skelton in the pre season. Hope you have a good scouting department. Would hate to see you draft Heath Shuler.LOL

Week 17 Complete.

Almo has the rushing title, but I found a gem in Ellington.  Kid is a BEAST and is fast.

Think Almo with rocket thrusters.

Paloffs!

Ready to advance

Manning is QB for the cowboys and Brady is Qb for the giants. I am so glad they will retire shortly. Makes it hard to have a good passing defense when 4 of my games are against those two hall of famers. Not the retarted pope looking manning either.

I spanked little brother manning in the last game.  I don't understand why he continued to throw the ball at Claiborne.  The kid had 10-12 breakups and an int.

Archived