Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

The pass rush is nuts now haha. I thought I upgraded my OL this offseason but they were getting tossed aside against the Jets week 1.

Chris Chester thought they were bad lol

my receivers do **** huge *** tho. If I had a penny for every Torrey Smith drop over the middle, I could upgrade my parking lot four times over.

Lmao this was pretty funny, made my morning

Ready to advance. Broncos defeat Packers 58-14.

Defense won this game with 4 pick 6 TDs and a safety.

Kaep had a pretty blah game. Nothing exceptional. Happy with the run game so far and Murray has been solid. I'm happy I traded for him.

The pass rush is still crazy good. No time to do anything but hopefully it will prepare me for some of you guys.

63-6 victory over weak, destitute 49ers.

How Terrelle Pryor remains their starter, I don't know.

RB by committee went well, and my defense is killing it again.

Also, I have a 99 LT...but you can't tell.  Looks like Polumbus vs Aldon Smith.  However, my rookie TE can block his butt off...killed the OLBs and DEs in the run game.

Injuries and drops are ridiculous.  6 drops and multiple dudes hurt this game...luckily they all returned...for now.

Ready to advance.

Advanced to S2 : Regular Season Week 3

FORCE DEADLINE:

8:00 AM EST
SUNDAY MARCH 30, 2014

Week 2:

Browns 28

Steelers 24

Cam blah, offense blah....should have lost, will explain.

Steelers have Matt Ryan and literally every white running back of the past twenty years. I kid you not: Peyton Hillis, Owen Marecic, and Toby Gephartt (Brian Leonard must have been injured b/c I didn't see him)........Could not stop their insipid dink and dunk ******** until late in the game just in time for the CPU to put me in 3rd down purgatory when every run goes 9 yards on first, then get stuffed on 2nd and short by a demon possessed LB....over and over and over. All this in a fort built out of blanket coverage. Even Cam can't outrun that ************* DE that plays pansy with the tackle only to shoot out like a bat out of hell to the edge the millisecond you decide to run for it.

Came down to this......21-21, 2 minutes and change on the clock I decide to go for it on 4th from my 48....I don't know why, it was a rage call. Cam got hurried and bounced one....awesome. Matt Ryan is blind sidearm chucking balls to TEs facing the other way all ******* game for completions and Cam Newton who is about twice his size can't hit the side of a barn on a light trot, **** you Madden. They get it back and run it with White Chocolate Cerberus...I call timeout, pass, first down (the burn of defeat running through me) 2 minute warning, one timeout left Steelers have a 1st on the edge of the redzone....game over right? Nope, what happens next I'm chalking up to Mike Tomlin incompetence. Steelers don't kill clock! I call my defensive plays the second I get a chance and the Steelers don't kill clock, I'm dead and they're letting me live! Finally stop them on the one. 4th down, the Steelers finally let the clock run, kick and make it 21-24....28 seconds left.

Steelers up 3 and they SQUIB KICK!!!!!!! THEY SQUIB KICK!!!!!! I get it at the 50.

Short pass out of bounds, a sack then on a safety blitz I find Torrey "3-Drops-a-Game" Smith over the middle WIDE OPEN....TD Browns 5 seconds to play.....GAME OVER. Relief, Disbelief, grief.

Have no idea what happened there. Feel like I cheated but I didn't, **** it I'll take the win, doesn't feel great b/c I should have lost and I still don't know what my offense is even though I know this playbook very well and I gave up a ton to bring in Cam.

Ready to advance.

Injuries are mounting.  And good lord, whats up with the wide open field WR drops?  It's terrible.

My rookie QB from WVU may be legit.  Cannon for an arm...he's a little slow, but still ripped off 20 yard gains via Read Option.

My defense was stifling, their TD came on a poor coaching decision to go for 4th and short deep in Hawk territory....lessons learned...punt the damned ball.

Ready to advance.

Injuries are mounting.  And good lord, whats up with the wide open field WR drops?  It's terrible.

My rookie QB from WVU may be legit.  Cannon for an arm...he's a little slow, but still ripped off 20 yard gains via Read Option.

My defense was stifling, their TD came on a poor coaching decision to go for 4th and short deep in Hawk territory....lessons learned...punt the damned ball.

Your defense is downright NASTY, STIFLING,DOMINANT. Corners allow no space in man coverage and jump the zone and pic you. The run defense is a real pain in the buttocks also. I dare anyone on here to try and run outside on you. Makes for alot of punting. Your new back is lightning in a bottle. The rookie qb is no slouch.

Ready to advance.

Broncos 56 Lions 13. I enjoyed throttling Andrew Lick while intercepting him four times and forcing a fumble. Completely unexpected though, the Lions run a lot of read option so they got me on some blitzes and put up some points.

Dez is out 6 weeks with a broken collarbone. At the rate Kaep gets manhandled all game it's

only a matter of time before he gets knocked out.

Rodriggo haha that last update of yours, I had to show my friend. High comedy right there.

Your defense is downright NASTY, STIFLING,DOMINANT. Corners allow no space in man coverage and jump the zone and pic you. The run defense is a real pain in the buttocks also. I dare anyone on here to try and run outside on you. Makes for alot of punting. Your new back is lightning in a bottle. The rookie qb is no slouch.

His defense is game breaking lol seriously there is almost nothing you can do against it. Yes I'm still bitter :)

I appreciate the kudos.

I am switching to a 3-4 for a while.  I have 2 stud MLBs that I want to develop.  Audrada is almost a clone of Urlacher, and the other kid Rolle is coming along nicely too.  Gooden and my ROLB are awesome with plenty of room to grow.

I may only need to score 10 points to win games, and I'm ok with that.  My offense will get better once the bandaids come off.

We'll see if I can recapture 1st place in defense.  Anything less is unsatisfactory to me.  (I'm looking at you Skins....245 yards on my rushing defense irritates me more than you will ever know).  I make it a personal goal to allow no more than 50 yards a game....any more than that and I consider it a failure.

Momma - a couple more pieces and your offense will be almost unstoppable.  Ensah (sp?) is a freak. 

Skins - your rushing attack is elite.  keep it up and more than likely you will be respresnting the NFC east ( I haven't played the panthers yet, so I cannot pass judgement)

I love madden for developing young talent.  Having a 99 overall such and such is cool, but I'd much rather take mid 70s and make low to mid 90s out of them.  So satisfying.

But I will crush all of you - let there be no doubt LOL.

Hail gentlemen.

I'll get my game in quickly as soon as Rod beats up on whoever he's playing.

I would like to thank Madden for another rage inducing game of "my WR is wide open....where did that safety/LB/cornerback come from".

I could do absolutely nothing in the first half.  Nothing.  It was almost time for my PS4 to accidentally lose power.  But I stuck it out.

Locker was 15 of 23 for 143 yards and 5 ints.  (3 other passes I threw away).  Its just stupid.  There isn't anyone within 15 yards of my target and then the rocket boost happens and the ball is headed the other way.  I don't get it.....It isn't me, I don't think it's Locker, but the AI makes him look like an idiot sometimes.

Conversely....Michaels (RB) is a friggin beast.  A couple more points here and there and he may go for 500+ in a game.  Shoestring tackles kept him in check.  Dallas has some athletic LBs and DEs...otherwise he would have set records.  He's almost there.

My defense held Gore to -17 yards on 8 carries.  Me likey.

Manning was 16-36 for 146 yards and 3 ints.  Just retire.  You are embarrassing yourself.  The only reason I didn't kill him in the first half is because his OL was playing out of this world.  They average 89 across the board.

Final score 41-3.

Ready to advance.

Archived