Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

Hawks win 70-14.

Brock Osweiler.  I hate you.  Dude lights me up for over 300 yards everytime I play that clown.  He is throwing to Fitzgerald and Shorts III.  All game long its 7, 9, 20 yards up the sideline......sooooo irritating.  However, you little jerk, you got picked 5 times, and strip sacked once.  Eat that.  Also - scoreboard B.

Hate that dude on this game...every franchise I play - he destroys me.

Michaels up over 2k for the year, and a very sweet 97 yard td screen pass from my own end zone - SO against my philosophy but I figured, whats the worst that could happen....and bam...TD. 

Also, The Cardinals' safety Goldson is a beast.  Hurt like 5 of my players (all returned much to my happiness) and picked off a wide open pass superman style, caught it, tuck and roll, and headed the other way.  So cool.

Ready to advance

Hail.

P.S. Osweiler - scoreboard .......

Good game Rodriggo.

Broncos over Browns 49-32. Browns came back and cut it to 35-32 in 3rd but Broncos respond with a TD and punched in another last min TD to push it past a 2 score game, sealing the victory.

The running game really stepped up this week as Barner had 100+ yards and 4TDs.

It was a fun game. The only other user team I play is New England at the end of the season. Will it still be a battle of the last two undefeated teams, vying for home field advantage?

Good game Rodriggo.

Broncos over Browns 49-32. Browns came back and cut it to 35-32 in 3rd but Broncos respond with a TD and punched in another last min TD to push it past a 2 score game, sealing the victory.

It was a fun game. The only other user team I play is New England at the end of the season. Will it still be a battle of the last two undefeated teams, vying for home field advantage?

Sounds like you two had a great game.  Congrats to momma for pulling it out. 

SO my season is over.  I'm getting screwed all over the place this week.

Michaels is out for 6 weeks.  He wasn't hurt during the game.  He was in on the final kneeldown.

Go out to the main screen, and there's a news story about him being injured, check the screen and yep - out 6 weeks. W.T.F.

I got called for roughing the passer - it was a sack.....this game is pissing me off more and more. 

Dixon threw 5 BS interceptions, AGAIN.  2 were volleyball tips by my WRs and 3 were rocket pack assisted LBs jumping in the lane 10 yards away.

I'm about done with this game.

RTA

RTA

Broncos coming off their emotional win over the Browns, roll into a rainy South Beach and lay an absolute egg.

Broncos 10 Dolphins 6.

This game was nuts. I was inside the 10yardline 5 times and came away with 1 FG either because of INTs, fumbles or turnover on downs.

I was working them up and down the field and couldn't do anything with it once I got in the red zone. 570 yards passing, 1TD to show for it.

It was 10-6 late in 4th and I had them backed up on their side of the field. I went for the blitz and their HB breaks free, Mallet finds him and my guys trip over each other as the HB races 77 yards down the sideline when out of nowhere Ansah chases him down and tackles him at the 2. Ziggy had left for 2 quarters earlier with busted ribs. They didn't scored a point on that drive to save the lead.

Later with 1:30 left in the 4th they find Graham open on a corner route and he gets inside the 30. They work it down to the 5 with 45 seconds left. And again they don't score.

It was pretty awesome even though my offense was abysmal. I had two deep passes where my WR was tackled on the 1. Both times RBs get stuffed on next play and ended in no points.

A true battle of bend but don't break D's.

I thought going in Miami would be easy since they had the 31st ranked O and 32ranked D. Clearly, Madden had other plans.

One other thing that bothers me, my WRs completely disappear in the 4th. Austin, Dez and Blackmon are never on the field and my 4, 5 and 6 guys are always filling in. After TOs when they should be rested, they don't come back. They aren't injured and still show as top of the depth chart just never get on the field.

Anybody else have this problem? It's annoying since in close games I have to go to battle with Emmanuel Sanders, McCluster and Corey Fuller playing most of the 4th quarter snaps.

Yeah, when your star running back trips over the grasshopper in the parking lot AFTER the game....my season is over. There are 3 weeks left.....hes out for 6.

We have 4 Reg Season games left plus the wildcard round. He will be back for the conference championships.

Reminds me of Dana Stubblefield injuring himself walking down stairs at his house or some dumb crap like that

Good game Rodriggo.

I hope that game isnt laggy. It probably will be :(

RTA

Archived