Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

Ready to advance. Lost to the Jags lol. Tyrod got knocked out of the game early and I had Lanning my punter in at QB. Got to 29-7 late in the 3rd.

Somehow I stumbled into being able to put Tyrod back in if I subbed him in as the backup QB in the individual formations. After this I rallied. Down 29-14 with about 4min left I scored and got the ball back with no timeouts and 31 seconds left around midfield. I scored with 3 seconds remaining and then got the 2pt conversion to force OT.

Jags get ball first in Ot and Dominick Davis drops back to pass and decides he's going to run for 40 yards. Then I realized, this is the One Drive where the computer is going to beast. Sure enough they worked me right down the field and punched it in for a TD. It was fun though.

I'm ready for the regular season to start haha.

Is it just me or is practice much more difficult than vs CPU games?

I get picked 7-8 times a practice.  Not sure if it's helping because then I'm gunshy during actual games.

Regardless, I do not expect Locker to throw 40 interceptions this season, which will be nice.

I doubt he makes it through the season, I think injuries were turned up.

yeah, i missed you online yesterday by minutes.

My schedule:  up by 10 am pst (7 est) headed to work by 1115.  Home at midnight.  Bed by 230.

If you can be on at 1030, we'll rock this.  Otherwise, Rod can set me to auto and you can slaughter my young team LOL.

Otherwise, Rod can set me to auto and you can slaughter my young team LOL.

Best option would be for you to select Play game & then simulate if you guys can't set up a time.

If all else fails I'll have to log on and auto pilot you for the week from my ps4 b/c EA doesn't let you through a web browser.

Ready to advance.

Broncos defeat Jets 44-3. Jets secondary haha glad I won't see those jerks again.

I had to play this game 3 times though since the first time I realized I had the wrong play book selected. Then the 2nd time it froze and I got a PS4 error message before the opening kickoff.

uh huh, yeah *rolls eyes*  ...sure it did LOL

The jets are stacked, and my PS4 has been acting up lately too.  Madden freezes and there's lag in offline games...its wierd.

I'll simulate so you guys can proceed.  Sorry for the issues.

yeah, i missed you online yesterday by minutes.

My schedule:  up by 10 am pst (7 est) headed to work by 1115.  Home at midnight.  Bed by 230.

If you can be on at 1030, we'll rock this.  Otherwise, Rod can set me to auto and you can slaughter my young team LOL.

I just got home. Been in atlantic city. have a estimate to do tomorrow. but if you wanna play tonight im game

Advanced to S2 : Regular Season Week 2

FORCE DEADLINE:

11:00 PM EST
FRIDAY MARCH 28, 2014

Week 1:

Browns 28

Titans 0

Went up against RG3, didn't feel right but I got through it.

CPU defense is just terrifying. Even with Cam Newton, I'm running for my life, having to bail on about 1/2 the pass plays I call.

I could run it 8 straight times then pick a play action pass out of a 2WR set and everybody is absolutely buried in coverage....honest to goodness I don't know how you guys are putting up 7 passing TD games......my receivers do **** huge *** tho. If I had a penny for every Torrey Smith drop over the middle, I could upgrade my parking lot four times over.

Maybe the Titans aren't bad? A pedestrian performance by Cameron, a less than sizzling win on the road, 1-0.

Archived