Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

Wow.  That sucks bro.  Me and Momma had that issue too.  If I remember we had to both reboot and try again a couple times for it to work.

You'd figure this wouldn't happen anymore.

Congrats Skins!

Best of luck to you Momma and Rod. 

That's hilarious. "The Patriots have traded...." All night long

Yeah, and we kept stealing wanted draft picks from each other.

Velez, Audrada were both gone by the time I picked...got Audrada tho!

So whats the plan guys?

Me and Momma are gonna try for a third time in three days to get our game in.

If we are unable to I'm not sure what comes next. The situation will be pretty fluid but I would not expect to play the Super Bowl until at least tomorrow skins.

I have suggested a shortened head-to-head game with each of us picking the exact same team (i.e. Jaguars v Jaguars) to see who gets the right to play the CPU in the AFC Championship in CC.

I suspect that will not work either in which case I might just forfeit on the grounds that the Broncos have already beaten my Browns.

An absolute travesty at this point but I am aiming to resolve this asap for the good of the league.

Moving forward though, custom playbooks are going to be banned.

And if this continues to be an issue (i.e., a corrupt CC file) I might just have to call it quits with the hopes some of you guys might want to start up another league. With no guarantee from EA that this wouldn't happen again....Definitely not playing another entire season in vain.

We'll advance by tonight.

Well, no matter how it plays out - I wish the both of you the best of luck.

I'm ok with the ban on custom playbooks, I hadn't even thought of creating such a thing.

I don't want this to end, even though my participation of late has been diminished.

Really fun and exciting to look forward to.

HAIL.

RTA...after we couldn't get it going Rodriggo was gracious enough to give me the game and let me

Play against the CPU Browns. I hate that it went down like that.

If it happens during the SB, I'll forfeit it. I don't think it's custom playbook related. I've played all of you except for the panthers and could always connect and at least get into the lobby. I don't know what the problem is but hopefully we are moving past it and it was a one time thing.

Whatever happens, we can put an asterisk beside this season given the Seahawks bowing out and the Browns not being able to play in the AFC title.

Broncos 41 Browns 34

Just couldn't pull away. Went up by 14 twice and though I had turned the corner with a 24-10 halftime lead after a 55 yard TD pass to Austin on the final play of the half.

Credit to the Browns, they just wouldn't go and kept battling. Keuchly had 2 INTs one off a batted pass. Peterson left my defense with tread marks all over them.

Browns tied it up at 34 with a FG with 1:35 left. They got to the 15 but I sacked Cam and forced a FG. I had to march down the field and score with 45 seconds left. After that the Browns couldn't put anything together and I held on for the win.

Advanced to S2 : Super Bowl

FORCE DEADLINE:

12:00 AM EST
THURSDAY MAY 8, 2014

Need to plan to do the offseason in one shot again....Goonies is available on the weekends (correct me if I'm wrong).

Tentative time for FA/Draft is Saturday 9AM. Let me know if that works/doesn't.

Advanced to S2 : Super Bowl

FORCE DEADLINE:

12:00 AM EST

THURSDAY MAY 8, 2014

Need to plan to do the offseason in one shot again....Goonies is available on the weekends (correct me if I'm wrong).

Tentative time for FA/Draft is Saturday 9AM. Let me know if that works/doesn't.

Doesnt work for me. Visiting my mother this weekend will not be home till sunday afternoon. It would be nice to participate this year

The redskins were upset they were left out of the offseason last time, considered quitting and now they are in the SB. So maybe it isn't the worst thing to happen.

I have Backups I wasn't able to Retain. So it did hurt also if the goonie would of played we probably wouldn't be having this discussion.

Thanks for the heads up. Everybody had clicked RTA but for some reason, only Satan knows, it did not go through. I forced to and past Pro Bowl week to the Super Bowl, you two should be able to play now. Big thanks to EA.

Doesnt work for me. Visiting my mother this weekend....

Ok, throw out a time that works for you Sunday afternoon. I'm good whenever. Goonies is not good on the weekdays, other than that nobody has said anything.

Broncos defeat Redskins 48-32 to win the Super Bowl!

I won't lie, Denver was pissed off and sweating, scared early. Skins jumped out to a quick 21-0 lead just 5 minutes into the first quarter and looked like they were going to run Denver off the field. The Broncos battled back though doing most of their damage in the 2nd and went into halftime with a 35-21 lead.

The 3rd quarter was a seminar in a sloppy football as both teams repeatedly turned the ball over again and again. It seemed neither side wanted to take control. After a handful of FGs, the start of the 4th quarter saw the score 41-24. A TD each added on the in the 4th and Kaep was able to kneel down to end the game.

Great game skins214428hail. I don't know what happened after that early spurt but I was somehow able to slow Geno and Bernard down. Your D was tough too, Kaep had a pretty lousy game.

Let's get this offseason started. I have a ton of scouting to do. Also, rumors are swirling that Dez is on the trade block this offseason...

Great season everybody.

Season is complete, congratulations to everybody on the second completed season.

As of today the current tentative time for the FA/draft-a-thon is Sunday 6PM.

I have confirmations from:

momma

goonies

skins

That gives us a majority to move forward but I'd like to hear from binton and 281 to avoid anybody missing out on selecting scrubs with 50 ranks.

We'll advance organically until the draft, in that I will not force. Make sure you're clicking RTA. I might only force the SB week so as to get us to player re-signings....otherwise we'll just be wherever we end up being short of the draft come Sunday. This way guys can do some offseason stuff even if they miss out on scrub-a-palooza.

I've recruited another human player, my brother Ignacio (33), he's "nachol" on here. Not sure where he's headed but he has mentioned interest in the Raiders or Chiefs (I had nothing to do with that momma, promise). Sunday afternoon could work for him but he's not gonna throw a wrench in anyone's plans if he can't make it.

Need to mention that I will be taking a two week vacation in a little over a month, going to the World Cup in Brasil, which means I will most likely miss the back half of the season. I possibly could make it back by the playoffs not sure.

I could suggest either shortening the weekly deadline to 48 or extending it to 96 hours so as to avoid losing out on the meat of the championship but I'm not gonna force this on anyone on my behalf...buuuuut, if you guys are up for either let me know. This trip will affect nachol as well.

From what I can figure it takes us 2 months to play a season at a 72hr pace and we have maybe 3 seasons left before the new Madden comes out (Assuming it's not a total bomb).

Let me hear from the two outstanding members on the draft time.

Guys,

I'm moving our league to Google Groups. nachol is banned on here. I have two more players in the pipeline (don't own ps4s yet) who are also non-Es members so we're going to have to do this eventually anyway.

Send me your e-mails and join my Google Group. Your screen name should be "Team name - First name." For example, I'm "Browns - Rodrigo."

I believe I only have skins e-mail. PM me when you get a chance. You don't have to have a google account.

Archived