Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our fan base is at odds with each other now.. WT*

21 always

So for the past two days there have been great arguements and every one as we all are have passionate views of what's wrong... We should all just agree on the same thing... that one Shanny , and Fan Snyder are to blame period ... I mean the energy spent on debating who's right and wrong between two idiots like shanny and Snyder is absurd... There both idiots... More energy should be spent on plotting against the cowboy fan in your life orrrr could you imagine if we channeled all this energy and hate to figuring out how to get back at Mara ?? Hell by 1:00pm today Mara would have handed us all a $1000 bucks just to stop haha

But most of us just complain (I do it my self and it gets to be more and more year by year )..

Also a lot of us have this elitest view as well that we are soooo much better than other teams ha! We are not, and we suck. and I'm starting to ramble but at the end of the day are you really going to change your stripes ? We're all skins fans and are going to root for them every Sunday regardless of the turmoil ... Maybe I'm just so beaten down by this year after year but has anybody ever thought that besides red lobster and midget Snyder that another huge problem here is that the media national and local is hell bent on making a name out of blowing the smallest negative detail of this franchise to epic proportions ???( I'm not saying that we don't have big problems but it's always the same outside hate)

There's a reason we own the news cycle when were so bad year after year... We all secretively love this in some sick way like a hostage suffering from stockholme syndrome ... Obviously we all we want success for this team but dysfunctional is our regular ...Pardon my grammar ... I hate iPhones sorry if you clicked on this and realized it was pointless

There's a reason we own the news cycle when were so bad year after year... We all secretively love this in some sick way like a hostage suffering from stockholme syndrome ... Obviously we all we want success for this team but dysfunctional is our regular ...Pardon my grammar ... I hate iPhones sorry if you clicked on this and realized it was pointless

LOL... I'll have what your drinkin'

Archived