Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Rally in ATL info

TK

Damn! I don't think I can make it tonight, :( I've already pushed my luck enough, LOL

But I'll be taking Marta to the game, and am planning to be there about 11:30 if anyone wants to meet up...send me a PM & let's represent ES propa.

Hail!

The Marta runs to the Georgia Dome? Been so long since I've gone to ATL, I've forgotten.

Damn!  I don't think I can make it tonight, :( I've already pushed my luck enough, LOL

But I'll be taking Marta to the game, and am planning to be there about 11:30 if anyone wants to meet up...send me a PM & let's represent ES propa.

Hail!

Stay WELL clear of this one. She's out for BLOOD over having her QB taken away from her debut. 

Hail. 

I've made the trip down to Atlanta before for the Skins. Not doing it this year. Even though it's free, would anyone really want a T-shirt that says live it and 2013? Maybe next time I'll go down to the ATL.

Wow, I thought the same thing. RE-live it, no way, no how. Hope they all had fun, the rally's are really great. 

Wow, I thought the same thing. RE-live it, no way, no how. Hope they all had fun, the rally's are really great. 

I picked up the Tee just because it was free and to add to my collection.  At least its different than the black

"Hail Yeah" shirt they have given out last couple of years.

I've made the trip down to Atlanta before for the Skins. Not doing it this year. Even though it's free, would anyone really want a T-shirt that says live it and 2013? Maybe next time I'll go down to the ATL.

The T-shirt should say "2013 Survive It." 

Archived