Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will The Game Be Aired On Regular Tv In The Dc Area?

JPG

I don't live in the DC area, but I'm willing to bet it wont. I know NFL Network took these thursday games as a way to force-feed the network down cable providers throats and putting it on other channels negates that.

I can't say for certain, but I know when Buffalo would play on Thursday here it'd not be shown anywhere but NFL Network.

NFL.com has some sort of odd online round-table live video where they show some live plays and replays right after they happen, but its a pretty crappy way to watch.

I'll be likely finding a stream of it somewhere.

I have basic cable (over the air HD) and the online only NFL Sunday ticket and can't watch the game on either here in NYC. So annoying. 

Does anyone know if they stream these games here? http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork

Looks like maybe you can. 

WATCH THE SIMULCAST 
ON NFL.COM/LIVE

Experience the game online with LIVE look-ins to the game broadcast, constant updates from the sidelines, instant game film breakdown and expert studio analysis. Only with "NFL.com/LIVE"

Coverage starts at 8:00 PM ET

The only thing I could find was someone saying they saw a commercial saying channel 4 would air it. Nothing was in the tv guide though so who knows. Hopefully I find out before I leave at 5. Thanks for the replies and hope everyone can watch the game wherever they are.

I have basic cable (over the air HD) and the online only NFL Sunday ticket and can't watch the game on either here in NYC. So annoying. 

Does anyone know if they stream these games here? http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork

Looks like maybe you can. 

WATCH THE SIMULCAST 

ON NFL.COM/LIVE

Experience the game online with LIVE look-ins to the game broadcast, constant updates from the sidelines, instant game film breakdown and expert studio analysis. Only with "NFL.com/LIVE"

Coverage starts at 8:00 PM ET

If the Giants or Jets were one of the teams playing it would be Simulcast on WPIX (CW) or My 9.  It sucks not having the NFL Network as part of the basic cable package IMHO the NFL should let Thursday Night Football be part of the Sunday Ticket

Archived