Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Marshall Mathers Lp 2

Toe Jam

I didnt listen to it much since Im not really fan of Eminem but overall it just gets a meh from me.  I dont think Eminem is all that lyrically, compared to others out there, and the production value is pretty weak considering some of the sampling done.  If you compare it to the rest of the pop-hop out there it is good but there are many many artists that are better than Eminem.

I didnt listen to it much since Im not really fan of Eminem but overall it just gets a meh from me.  I dont think Eminem is all that lyrically, compared to others out there, and the production value is pretty weak considering some of the sampling done.  If you compare it to the rest of the pop-hop out there it is good but there are many many artists that are better than Eminem.

Seriously?  There's really not that many better, even if you venture into the underground scene.  Lyrically he's top notch.

Eminem can rap circles around anyone.  Regardless of whether or not he truly has something to say like he did on the MMLP (2000) his lyrical and technical proficiency has never been in question.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived