Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Fear Week 2

ThePackisback

Week 1 I know were the underdog against the Niners but the Skins coming to town really scares me. RG3 against our defense and our O line against your D line. Hopefully we can pull off a huge upset over SF here in week 1 otherwise we could be staring at 0-2 right in the face. You guys have a great football team that I think will go deep in the playoffs. I would hate to lose our home opener but the Redskins scare me more then SF does this week. I hope you guys win every game other then against us though.

Week 1 I know were the underdog against the Niners but the Skins coming to town really scares me. RG3 against our defense and our O line against your D line. Hopefully we can pull off a huge upset over SF here in week 1 otherwise we could be staring at 0-2 right in the face. You guys have a great football team that I think will go deep in the playoffs. I would hate to lose our home opener but the Redskins scare me more then SF does this week. I hope you guys win every game other then against us though.

I really don't think you beating the 49ers would be a huge upset. I think the 49ers start as favourites but not massively so - your O'Line is a question mark though.

Just enjoy it man. Teams don't need to win every game, every week to make the playoffs. Just wish for both teams to stay healthy and an entertaining game. Both teams will be "there or there abouts" come the end of the year.

I can't see much past the next game and it'll be like that til the end of the year. One week at a time.

Pack, you seem like a nice guy and your additions to the forum are fine so far, but we ask you slow your roll on starting so many new threads. We have a little jab here in our forum slogan that "all thoughts should not be threads." :lol: 

And as you are already exploring our various forums, I'm sure you'll see there really are plenty of existing conversation that you can participate in, too. :)  

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation. We'll close this one.  ;)

Archived