Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

QB playing time for Titans preseason game

HtownRocks111

I think Kirk 1-2 series, Rex through the 3rd, White with clean up duty in the 4th. Grant Paulesn was talking the other day about how White might not get much time becasue he has looked pretty bad in practice and might not be able to give the rest of the O a good look. The coaches know with Rex the ball will get out on time to who it is supposed to (most of the time) so they can evaluate the WRs and TEs.

Having a vetran QB going up against 2nd and 3rd teamers might not be a bad play, if I were a degenerate looking to throw cash on a pre season game. :P

I think Kirk is only in there for a series or 2 and then Grossman plays the remainder of the 1st half.

Whit entire 2nd half.

I'd put my money on you. Kirk is getting all the first team reps. Rex will just get some refresher. Then White finishes the game. I know its a preseason game but we should walk away w/ this one. Our 3rd string QB played started a SB. All of our second string offensive weapons have either been starters or got significant playing time. Same w/ our safeties at this point.

No offense but why would anyone bet on a preseaon game? &3Neither team really cares about winning just getting out unscathed. If it is close and the team looked good then the coaches are happy

I say Kirk 1st Rex 2&3 white 4th. Rex needs the work

I can't speak for others but I live in Tahoe and the Hyatt where I work has a sports book and is a 90 second drive from my house. If im working on skins preseason game day im already there. It's essentially betting heads or tails and the skins have great depth. So why the heck not? If lose oh well 10-20 bucks down the drain. Betting makes trivial pre season games a lot more fun.

Archived