Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

53 minutes ago, Destino said:

What is the nba going to do if it turns out he’s a gun nut and decides to argue that he’s perfectly within his rights?  Was his having the gun in the video illegal somehow?  

Well. His rights protect him from the government not the NBA. There’s enough code of conduct stuff he won’t be able to hide behind the second amendment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

What is the nba going to do if it turns out he’s a gun nut and decides to argue that he’s perfectly within his rights?  Was his having the gun in the video illegal somehow?  

Also why is Memphis suspending him rather than the nba?  What is he even being suspended from, does he have to leave Cancun?  Is he not allowed to watch the playoffs while wearing a Memphis jersey?  

Wasn't he suspended before for flashing a gun while drunk at a party or club? Then he also hit some kid at a pickup game at his house, went inside and came back out flashing one? The other guy in the car video is banned already from the arena because he started some **** with security. 

He can come out and try to spin it 2A or whatever. He's already said the opposite. Team/NBA won't get any resistance to more discipline here. 

1 hour ago, Destino said:

Also why is Memphis suspending him rather than the nba?  What is he even being suspended from, does he have to leave Cancun?  Is he not allowed to watch the playoffs while wearing a Memphis jersey?  

Patiently waiting to see what 2A folks say or do about this one while advocating this is perfectly fine...folks can be mad at Ja if they want, but can't have it both ways...

1200x0.jpg

starbucks-open-carry-assault-rifle.jpg

An-image-posted-by-the-gu-011.jpg

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Patiently waiting to see what 2A folks say or do about this one while advocating this is perfectly fine...folks can be mad at Ja if they want, but can't have it both ways

Unless Ja change his skin tone it's just gonna be crickets.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dude is a moron, point blank period. Getting paid millions to play a sport and still continues to do this kind of stuff. Yes may be his 'right' to own the gun, but goes against the NBA policies and that is all that matters. Best thing Memphis can do is try to trade him let's be blunt.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

51 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I wish...just calling blatant hypocricy when I see it...it's getting old...

But I'm not sure it fits that. We have no idea if those morons with the tiny penises were fired or suspended from their jobs. Or even if they had jobs.

What we do know is that the NBA and/or the Grizz do have a code of conduct that apparently tells employees they shouldn't be doing stuff like brandishing firearms in videos. Ja knows that and yet he still keeps on doing it. 

I don't see how this is a 2a argument. No one is saying Ja can't own arms or even make videos waving them around on a video. But there are employment consequences if he does. Just like nearly any negatively perceived legal activity. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Thumb up 1

17 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

But I'm not sure it fits that. We have no idea if those morons with the tiny penises were fired or suspended from their jobs. Or even if they had jobs.

What we do know is that the NBA and/or the Grizz do have a code of conduct that apparently tells employees they shouldn't be doing stuff like brandishing firearms in videos. Ja knows that and yet he still keeps on doing it. 

I don't see how this is a 2a argument. No one is saying Ja can't own arms or even make videos waving them around on a video. But there are employment consequences if he does. Just like nearly any negatively perceived legal activity. 

Two things:

I'd like to see the specific lines in the code of conduct that Ja violated, in context that Memphis suspended him, not the NBA.  Was he even fined by the NBA for the last time this happened?  This is not a defense of Ja's action, just want to be on the same page of what he specificly violated that he needs to be punished for.

The original point in the hypocricy here is looking for any 2A folks to step up for him in any capacity...there have been adamant defenses of individuals rights to bear arms in establishments, some of them take picutures of the whole family with firearms, yet I never hear a specific campaign to reprimand, set an example, they're a bad role model, coming for their job, etc etc for the vast majority of these photos we've seen popup on the internet lately.  There are even members of congress doing this, congress doesn't have a code of conduct?

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/christmas-card-guns-lauren-boebert-thomas-massie-start-new-culture-ncna1285709

Edited by Renegade7

3 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The Sixers in general are a very unlikable club. I wish for their demise asap.

And I am aware who their owner is. I don't care. **** Philly

Aye...I plan to still rooting for Wizards to sweep the Sixers every oppurtunity possible no matter how well the Commanders do...not budging on that one...

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1