Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN.com: Kyle would like to be a HC

Chachie

I honestly think he's the heir apparent to Mike. There's no way he'd leave the opportunity to play with a once-in-a-generation type QB like Griff.

Besides, he already has 2 years of turning over the roster to fit his offense. Does he really want to just start all over?

I stated a few days ago that I thought Kyle would interview for some HC jobs for the sake of the experience of going through the process. I just can't see him pulling out of here after only one season with Griffin as his quarterback. You have to believe that Kyle knows he has unfinished business with RGIII and that the sky is the limit with what Robert can do with his offense. Kyle could have one hell of a resume if he rides this out for a couple of years with Griffin guiding his gameplan. I see Kyle staying and possibly working out a deal to be the assistant head coach with his dad and then taking the full job when Mike steps down.

I stated a few days ago that I thought Kyle would interview for some HC jobs for the sake of the experience of going through the process. ...

Absolutely. Kyle should interview, if for nothing else, then for the experience.

The NFL is a fickle business and he owes it to himself and his family to be prepared for the future.

In the end, I think he gains experience and sticks with the 'skins, but none of us should ever begrudge someone from moving up in life.

Hail!

Archived