Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We are 2.5 dogs to Seattle

andyburd

RG3's knee is the difference.

If healthy he probably busts one of the two sweeps he got last night all the way.

He's not right, no way around it.

Like it better that "we're" the underdog at home though.

Keep building up the Seahawks, last time I checked they're starting a less talented rookie QB and have no significant WRs and the 12th man don't travel. :)

Maybe they can bring that flag with them to clean themselves up with when "we're" done with them.

I have no issue with being dogs...keeps us hungry!

I wonder if RG3 isn't right or if the brace is just restricting him. Maybe a bit of Column A and a bit of Column B

I was thinking that too b/c although it looks like he's gimpy, he can't be hurting right? They wouldn't let him play if it hurt to plant.

RG3's knee is the difference.

If healthy he probably busts one of the two sweeps he got last night all the way.

He's not right, no way around it.

I agree, he is gone on at least 1 of those runs last night if he is even 90%

Like it better that "we're" the underdog at home though.

Keep building up the Seahawks, last time I checked they're starting a less talented rookie QB and have no significant WRs and the 12th man don't travel. :)

Maybe they can bring that flag with them to clean themselves up with when "we're" done with them.

I agree

Our strength on defense is against the run. We'll give up some big plays for sure, as usual, but I think this game is the kind that should favor us in slowing Wilson and Lynch with help from the sloppy field and home crowd.

I don't think our offense can be stopped unless we stop ourselves a la the Pittsburg game with all the drops.

I don't care how poise you are, especially rookies and those that haven't been to the playoffs. The pressure of do or die will make anyone tighten up. The skins have been in do or die mode since week 9 and last night's game was huge. We'll see how seattle reacts on the road in a do or die situation.

Love it. Pin that on the bulletin board.

---------- Post added December-31st-2012 at 02:55 PM ----------

Call me crazy but I am not worried about this game at all. We showed last night that we can win any type of way. Yesterday it was the def and running game. Griff will step up to the challenge when he has too..

Same here. A few weeks ago, we were three games below .500. Win/lose this next game, I'm still proud of my team. Not at all scared of Seattle though.

Archived