Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Great game guys...good luck in the playoffs.

dragon_mikal

Romo sits to pee is the new Rex. You have good Romo sits to pee and bad Romo sits to pee.

---------- Post added December-30th-2012 at 11:41 PM ----------

Romo sits to pee didn't have the best game, but he has no team around him at all.

Are you kidding?!? He has stud receivers in Austin and Bryant and a pro-bowl TE. What are you talking about?!?!??

Hey Redskins fans, congratulations on an outstanding season. That rookie RB is your Rookie QBs equal. Kid was fantastic.

I am thrilled that the Giants and John Mara can sit at home pouting that his jerk attacks on your franchise and ours failed.

Congrats on the sweep. Congrats on the NFC East.

You've ruined my season. I hope you're happy. ~wink~

Props to the Dallas fans coming here and offering congrats. For the record, I also felt a little sorry for Romo sits to pee. Wouldn't want it any other way than what he did tonight, but he truly DOES seem like a decent human being.

OK, time to get back to celebrating. :)

Props to the Dallas fans coming here and offering congrats. For the record, I also felt a little sorry for Romo sits to pee. Wouldn't want it any other way than what he did tonight, but he truly DOES seem like a decent human being.

OK, time to get back to celebrating. :)

Yes I truly feel bad for him. He has really carried the team as far as it could go but because of his performance tonight he is going to get hammered by the mediots and fans.

Just a disaster in every way you can imagine for the guy.

Archived