Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plea help

balnout

I think it would be better if you met the person at, or nearby, Fedex Field. Make an appointment to meet the person between 4:00-6:00 PM. If all else fails, go to a sports bar around the area. I'm not really feeling the 'email ticket' thing. Hopefully, this helps.

Yes, but I would pay via paypal just to protect yourself. Offer to pay the 3% fee yourself. If they are legit, they should have no problem with that.

I second this. Definitely pay with paypal. Most likely the tickets are legit, but you never know. Paypal will have you covered. If he says he doesn't use paypal, then it's most likely a scam.

I thought it was me.:ols: I've never once used Paypal in my life. Never intend to. But I can see what the other poster means. It's best to use it, so you're covered, should a problem arise.

LOL, I guess Im not alone either. It almost sounds like the start of a bad joke.

Two Redskins fans that don't use Paypal walk into a bar.............

I never sell anything online or buy anything off Ebay or anywhere Paypal would be needed, but I do completely understand sellers/buyers that don't use it to be considered shady lol.

Archived