Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best gift you got or gave this holiday season?

Burgold

I got 2 very special gifts this year. I got a Sean Taylor jersey, which you all know why that is special. I got to see the guy play live twice before he passed and was hands down my favorite player, so i almost teared up when i opened that one. Also, i have had this pillow that looks like a cracker jack box since i was probably 1 years old, and slept with it every night and took it everywhere with me up until the past year probably, only because it is about to fall apart and has been stitched too many times and probably wouldnt make it through another stitching. But anyways they only made those pillows one year in the 80's and i have never seen another one but have been very attached to that pillow. Well my son was born 11 days ago today and my mom was able to find another one of those cracker jack pillows on ebay and gave it to me. I was blown away to say the least. Now my son gets a pillow just like the one i had and i hope he enjoys it as much as i enjoyed mine. Or i may just keep it for myself, i havent made up my mind on that yet. lol

My dad and I usually get sports gifts for each other. This year I was trying to get him a Robert Clemente RC....then I saw the price, so that will happen sometime in the future, lol. He got me around a dozen 1950's/60's/70's Redskins RC, which was awesome, however my wife accidentally topped him. She bought me Skins v. Cowboys tickets to this weeks game way back during the bye week when we looked like we were playing for next year. Lo and behold, division title on the line this Sunday, and WE WANT DALLAS!

Archived