Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFLN: Around the League LIVE - Alfred Morris - NOW!!!!!! 5:00 P.M. 12/12/12

Rocky52Mc

Tune in to see "The Butler"!

HTTR!

Tons of RG3 coverage!!

Alfred should be coming up in about 10-30 minutes. He already has a quote out as saying "RG3 looks like he's in no pain, or he's a very good actor"

Also text "D2" to 55171 to select the Redskins in a poll of who will win the NFC East.

Good lord this is taking forever. I'm learning from this experience as an aspiring TV producer.

HAHAHA! I feel you man, at least it's some goof stuff they're covering. I'd rather watching this then ESPN.

So just so everyone knows, Morris is coming up real soon, because it's been 40 minutes.

Have I missed him?

---------- Post added December-12th-2012 at 05:41 PM ----------

HAHAHA! I feel you man, at least it's some goof stuff they're covering. I'd rather watching this then ESPN.

So just so everyone knows, Morris is coming up real soon, because it's been 40 minutes.

Thanks, just got home and the internet is slow for some reason.

---------- Post added December-12th-2012 at 05:42 PM ----------

Thanks, just got home and the internet is slow for some reason.

Well spoken, classy and a workhorse - just like our other tops guys - Bob, Fletch and PG (from the little media I've seen of PG). What a nice change for not only the Redskins but its good for the NFL. Perhaps we're passed the days of the Portis-like antics (I thought he was funny but probably only because he was a Skin), the Albert Haynseworthlesses, the Michael Westbrooks, etc. If we can get DHall to shut his mouth and tackle we might be the classiest of the bunch.

Archived