Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AOL Sporting News: Colin Kaepernick ushers in an inked-up NFL quarterbacking era

AsiaticSkinsFan

Thing is with tattoos, it's pretty dumb to think about what they would look like at 80. Because honestly, who the heck cares? lol You're 80 years old. Like you have to take crap from anyone. I am a tattoo supporter and as long as it's meaningful to those who get them, others shouldn't worry about it.

I think it's a valid point that I don't think a lot of people consider. It's not just when we're old and wrinkly, but when we're older and different than we were when we were 19 or 20.

Thing is with tattoos, it's pretty dumb to think about what they would look like at 80. Because honestly, who the heck cares? lol You're 80 years old. Like you have to take crap from anyone. I am a tattoo supporter and as long as it's meaningful to those who get them, others shouldn't worry about it.
But that's just it, a lot of people get them just because it's the popular thing to do nowadays. In the past it did seem like more people got them for some meaningful purpose. And I don't care what anyone says, all these girls/women that are getting the ones on their wrists...it looks trashy.

I've said it before, if you want to make a killing, invest heavily in tattoo removal technology. It's going to be huge in the next 15 to 20 years.

I know some folks going through it now. Thought it was cool/sexy when they were 18 or 19. Regret what they have / where they have it at 35. The removal process sounds pretty painful

What about in the states?:pfft:

Chances are if you have tattoos on your neck and hands, you've been in jail at some point. I know that is a fact. There is something to the negative look of having tattoos. I get it, I just don't care. I like that some people write me off so quickly.

Chances are if you have tattoos on your neck and hands, you've been in jail at some point. I know that is a fact. There is something to the negative look of having tattoos. I get it, I just don't care. I like that some people write me off so quickly.
Yeah, yeah...your tats..mean people...

You missed my joke though.:silly:

Archived