Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN.com: Pat Robertson challenges creationism

PeterMP

If their basic belief make you brothers in Christ (if you are a Christian), should you call them "morons" and "stupid"? I know "retards" is out now no matter what. :pfft:

it beats being racked or burnt at the stake(which has been done for lesser infractions by the "enlightened" brothers in Christ)

They are getting soft

it beats being racked or burnt at the stake(which has been done for lesser infractions by the "enlightened" brothers in Christ)

They are getting soft

Just remember you atheist/diagnostics have killed bazillions too, just like followers of the Lords of Flatbu....I mean Gods of Abraham, all in the name of atheism/diagnostics...or texas...or something...I don't trust those Buddhists either...always keep an eye on the fat guy who's always smiling...

I'm not sure why anyone assumed that Pat Robertson was a young earther. As far as I know, most evangelicals do not subscribe to that nonsense.

It's just that the ones that do are really loud.

The issue or me is that in listenng to him he gives an explanation that would exclude a literal six day creation. That comes into play where he talks about dinosaurs existed before humans and that radio carbon dating is accurate. And that's a pretty big statement because while on the coasts 6 Day doctrine may be rare it is all too common in other areas.

Archived