Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins call: Rgiii & morris need your votes! (probowl)

Rocky52Mc

I admit, I relied to heavily on you guys and our fans around the country to put this effort into effect. But my expectations have failed me. Just like the Redskins need to play catch up in the following weeks to contend for a playoff spot, as does RGIII for a ProBowl spot. I don't care if you watch the game on TV, I don't care if you think it's meaningless. I don't want to see his name mentioned next year without them saying ROTY, PROBOWL, and all the goods, because eventually that stuff DOES matter. If you catch my drift.

Do our man a favor and give him what he deserves. This is not a pity vote obviously. This guy carries the team on his shoulders. His body is smacked, tossed, and flailed around on game day like a rag doll while we watch with an alcohol buzz. Damnit the ****ing point is VOTE OUR GUY IN. Because he deserves it! While you're at it toss a vote for "The Butler" Alfred Morris.

Honestly if you could put in some votes for Monty and Big Trent Williams, and "Cobra" Kai Forbath because they deserve it. And further proof of my slacking: Lorenzo Alexander for Special Teams because he kills it there year after year. Special thanks to Mr. Grundle for mentioning!

PROBOWL VOTING HERE: (VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT, IT'S EASY AND FAST)

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot?icampaign=PB_Landing_stream <----------------------------

Currently ahead of RGIII (Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Drew Brees)

WEEK 15 UPDATE: RG3 IS BEHIND ONLY AARON RODGERS!

I've been slacking on this. Thanks for putting the link up RMac.

No problem! We've all been slacking. I feel like if we can put a strong effort for Fletcher while we lose, why can't we put up a good effort for RG3 while we win! You know the NFC East Nazi's are out there voting for the three other QB's because they don't want to see RG3 rocking the white and blue for us.

Can we also coordinate this effort with Redskins.com? Anybody know who to contact for that to get the ball rolling? Remember in 2008 when we had players leading the league in fan voting for almost every position on the field? Because I don't think ES has enough manpower to make a significant change in any of our players' total votes. Let's say there are 1,000 unique visitors to ES each day. There are 19 days left in the voting. If everyone votes once, that would only amount to 19,000 votes. We need a big change - like 100,000 votes.

Anybody want to start some sort of vote matching thread? Like, "I'll vote 20 times for RG3, Al, TW, WM, LF, DH, and LA, if 20 people in this thread vote for them 1 time each." Something like that?

• 2 weeks later...
No Fletch Love?

I think Fletcher has strung along a GREAT season given his injuries. Him battling the injury, still being this leader, being the emotional bridge we've used to get these games going. And mentoring RG3. He's also commanding a defensive unit that is handicapped at the safety position. I think he deserves a LOT of credit and I'll vote for him, I just don't know if the league will this year.

Archived