Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2012-13 NBA THREAD!!! New Season/New Thread - LET'S GO!!!!!***

RonArtest15

How was that not a foul? Leonard gets the ball on the ground and Birdman hit him and caused a fumble. Didnt reach for the ball just dove into him.

They never showed a replay but I thought there was a ton of contact on the dunk attempt right before that too.

15 FT to 3 keep talking about the refs Heat haters

I'm glad you came back to this thread tonight. Please don't leave early like all the game 6 Heat fans. :ols:

He won't need to. The heat will be up 10 or more by the end of the third.

Is that supposed to mean something? One team is driving the other is taking jump shots.

No but everyone acted like Danny Crawford meant a guaranteed victory for the Heat. Not saying it shouldn't be what it is, but just talking to all the ref conspiracy people.

Is that supposed to mean something? One team is driving the other is taking jump shots.
No but everyone acted like Danny Crawford meant a guaranteed victory for the Heat. Not saying it shouldn't be what it is, but just talking to all the ref conspiracy people.
No worries. Btw I just looked at the shot chart DWade has zero shots at the rim. That's hard to believe considering DWade has built his entire career by attacking the rim.

Look at the shot charts. Never mind, espn fails at updating shot charts.

No worries. Btw I just looked at the shot chart DWade has zero shots at the rim. That's hard to believe considering DWade has built his entire career by attacking the rim.

Look at the shot charts. I think San Antonio has 2 shots total outside of the paint (attempts, not makes).

I believe it, tired of watching lebron shoot 3's too, he has to attack the rim in the 2nd half no matter what.

Archived