Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Califan Experiment: no Redskins interwebs for a week

Califan007 The Constipated

If he really does feel better about not posting here (as opposed to personal life getting in the way), then this is a bit of an odd year for such feelings. This has been one of the more pleasant years on ES imo; the games have been entertaining to watch, and there is general agreement on what the team's problems are, thus resulting in less bickering.

• 3 months later...

Seconded. Where is he? Hope he's ok, but I understand if his experiment went so well he decided to just be a fan without all the noise again. Would be nice to know, though!

But, if it did, he probably doesn't want to offend anyone. What would he say to all of us still here? :ols:

• 1 month later...
Seconded. Where is he? Hope he's ok, but I understand if his experiment went so well he decided to just be a fan without all the noise again. Would be nice to know, though!

But, if it did, he probably doesn't want to offend anyone. What would he say to all of us still here? :ols:

I see that Califan is back and now I would want to know as well how his experiment went? :)

Yeah, I'll have to update this thread at some point lol :yes:...thesubmittedone was close, though, when he mentioned being a fan "without all the noise". And DC9 was close with the talk of superstition lol :cool:...

Well welcome back, good to see you around again, now I'm gonna take a break for a couple of days, you guys be nice to Brandy while I'm gone....................

Yeah, I'll have to update this thread at some point lol :yes:...thesubmittedone was close, though, when he mentioned being a fan "without all the noise". And DC9 was close with the talk of superstition lol :cool:...

So your wife finally let you back on the internets...

congratulations.

If he really does feel better about not posting here (as opposed to personal life getting in the way), then this is a bit of an odd year for such feelings. This has been one of the more pleasant years on ES imo; the games have been entertaining to watch, and there is general agreement on what the team's problems are, thus resulting in less bickering.

I agree, it was a great year, and I don't think anyone was calling for heads on a platter. (Well, other than Mara's and Goodell's, that is.)

I did this with Facebook and life was and is much more enjoyable. But Redskins websites? You couldnt pay me not to come here.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdopbysoez1rq4c1eo1_r1_250.gif

I thought the same thing, but after about 3 weeks of ES detox I stopped having the shakes lol...

---------- Post added March-15th-2013 at 08:38 AM ----------

Well welcome back, good to see you around again, now I'm gonna take a break for a couple of days, you guys be nice to Brandy while I'm gone....................

Thanks, and you know what?...I missed the Breaking News Forum like a mf'er. So damn easy to just come here and see all the articles instead of searching all over for them on and off line. Your contribution here shouldn't be overlooked :thumbsup:...

Archived