Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Comprehensive NFL Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Why draft a kicker or punter ever?

---------- Post added April-27th-2013 at 04:11 PM ----------

I didnt realize Ellington was still on board. I'm not sure why MS picked CT over Ellington especially with the injury concerns but I'll trust Shanny on this one

I actually didn't like Ellington. Him dropping like this isn't confusing to me, because I wouldn't have taken him before the late rounds myself. He doesn't seem to have very good vision. He runs into tackles and runs into his blockers too often for me. It's a fundamental flaw.

Why draft a kicker or punter ever?

---------- Post added April-27th-2013 at 04:11 PM ----------

I actually didn't like Ellington. Him dropping like this isn't confusing to me, because I wouldn't have taken him before the late rounds myself. He doesn't seem to have very good vision. He runs into tackles and runs into his blockers too often for me. It's a fundamental flaw.

Good info. Wasnt sure myself but seemed most mocks had him going much earlier than this so I thought he would have been safer pick.

10 picks away, whats your top 3 BPA

Well since Rambo apparently did something to get himself removed from our board, I'd take him out of consideration. Wonder what he did. Same for Jordan Poyer. I think we can guess that the reason DaRick Rogers has fallen so much has to do with drug problems.

So outside of those three, I like these players:

- Cobi Hamilton

- Conner Vernon

- Alec Lemon

- Joseph Fauria

- Kwame Geathers

- Nickell Robey

- Rod Sweeting

- Robert Lester

- Tony Jefferson

Damn. What the hell did Rambo do? Ive seen a link where Shanny says weve taken him off our board.

He likes collecting shoes.

Perhaps he came off as not serious on football, materialistic.

He ate some weed brownies. Perhaps he came off as not caring for his body or team.

When he came back from the suspension he looked skinner, like he hadn't been working out. He wasn't the most physically impressive player in terms of measurables. Perhaps work ethic concerns.

Yet, he made plays, caused turnovers and showed instincts. After a couple weeks back playing his body returned to size and speed that we had seen in 2011.

His son was still-born. I don't care if he smoked or ate weed, he gets a pass. Just as long as he can kick it, but I guess that's the question, can he (?).

I liked him.

Archived