Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gag/Funny Gift Suggestions?

NAZology

I have a girlfriend who is moving to another state. I am preparing a care package of nonsense for her and I plan to deliver this week. At this point it mainly consists of a few ridiculous adult toys and bondage stuff. Anyone have other nonsense type suggestions? I prefer things to be as ridiculous as possible. I figured a few people on here would have an idea or two. HTTR

Send her a box entitled "****ty halloween candy from all your ******* neighbors growing up", fill it with granola bars, pencils, pennies, raisins, etc.

Find a bunch of coupons- this shouldn't be too hard, they come in the paper and are all over the place at grocery stores- for some really retarded items. I.E. if she doesn't own a cat, give her 3 coupons for cat litter or food, if she hates a specific brand of drink or food find coupons for those and clip those ****ers out. Put them in the care package in an envelope with "Hundreds of dollars in savings inside!" written on it. Its even better if, since she is in another state, the coupons are for grocery stores which don't exist in that area or are hours away.

Put together a box of hooker makeup. Go out to the store and buy the most retarded colors of makeup possible. Lime green nail polish, orange lipstick, super thick eyeliner, anything that appears highly whorish. Include in the box instructions for applying the hooker makeup and suggestions of what type of whorish clothes go best with it. If she doesn't slap the **** out of you it could be funny.

Archived