Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MercuryNews.com: Marshawn Lynch arrested on suspicion of DUI

21MadFan

http://www.mercurynews.com/twitter/ci_21089867/nfl-star-oakland-tech-grad-marshawn-lynch-arrested?source=rss&cid=dlvr.it

OAKLAND -- NFL star and former Oakland Tech and Cal football player Marshawn Lynch was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence Saturday and taken to Santa Rita Jail, according to the California Highway Patrol.

Lynch, 26, who plays for the Seattle Seahawks, was arrested after a traffic stop on Interstate 880 in Oakland, according to CHP spokesman Hector Baiza. Lynch was taken to Santa Rita Jail, where he was cited and released, according to Alameda County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Raymond Kelly.

Another talented player with a history of off the field trouble with a pea brain. Why? Do these guys think that they are going to get a pass because they are a NFL starting RB, QB, WR, or any other star player in any other sport? This isn't the 1960's, 1970's or 1980's where the local police looked the other way because they viewed them as untouchable. It is about time to hold these guys just as accountable as any other person in society.

dude, you are rich, REAL RICH, not only could this guy get 10 cabs, he probably has tons of people lined up that he could call at anytime of the night to get a ride. amazing.

I'm sure there is a driving service within his price range.... there really is no excuse.

I'm sure there is a driving service within his price range.... there really is no excuse.

haha, you know it just hit me ... a friend of mine freaking called a driving service after a night of drinking ... a freaking Lincoln Town car came and picked us up from Irish Times in D.C., it was 15 bucks, granted we only went 3-4 miles, but crap man ... we are poor and we are doing this.

Archived