Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HBO's Newsroom

MattFancy

Speaking of Hollywood liberal bias...it seems to me that just culling material (video clips and idea/story/topic leads) from Stewart and now this show would arm the dems with some great material of appeal to moderates and independents.

Everything else show-wise aside, a lot of the stuff they are showing here when McAvoy is taking the current state of the Republican party to task on various matters, seems like killer (effective) campaign material to me---whether one finds it "outrageous/slanted/false propaganda" or simply "coming from a partisan/biased place, but true."

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently the girl who plays Maggie in the show accidently tweeted a nude pic of herself today.

Haha. I don't get how you can "accidentally" tweet a nude pic. I guess since I'm not a celebrity I don't get these things.

I figure if you have nude pics on your laptop you should probably make sure you're uploading the picture you're trying to upload before hitting that upload button. If that's even what happened anyway. A lot of the times I'm sure it's purposefully done to get the twitterers twitterering.

How do you accidentally tweet that?

Ask Cooley.

Just caught up with the final episode of the first season, and I'm missing this already. It's been real strong right through for me. Pure Sorkin. Brilliant, fast paced topical writing with his own inimitable brand of humor. I've even not minded the side story's of the different romances. They've added to the office workplace for me. Brilliant stuff, and as I said at the start of this thread after the first episode, the show has indeed restored my faith in decent journalists still being out there the same way 'The West Wing' did in there being politicians that still care.

Oh, and a foreigners view on why the fundamentalist (which their nothing short of) right/ Tea Party have been constantly getting attacked ..... maybe Sorkins bashing them because their idiocy is constantly in the news and making the rest of the World shake their heads that some Americans actually swallow their drivel that is so, well, UNAmerican; and so totally opposed to what Republican/ Conservative ideals should be about that we feel embarrassed for you. It's not a coincidence that the right get's so readily attacked and made fun of from a whole host of angles for their lunacy.

Maybe anyone wondering should think about that and why the rest of the World is both continually disgusted by the extremists views of the right; and are both embarrassed and laughing at Americans that do support them in equal measure.

Hail.

Archived