Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are the Redskins becoming more of a Virginia based team?

KERRAKPO9198

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

How's the job market down there? I'm sick of being the middle of a Vagiants/Pats Oreo here in CT.

I'm currently living in Raleigh, NC now but plan on getting back to my home town area of Crozet in central VA. I'm thinking of taking a plumbing course and then moving back into the area, should be plenty of work around the Charlottesville area. And I'm sure NOVA has plenty of jobs available as well.

Wanted to go back to DC but with that stupid mayor that they have would prefer Virginia!

There are only two spots in DC where putting the stadium would make sense. Either build it where RFK is or build it somewhere near Nationals Park. I really dont think putting anywhere in DC would make sense. Nationals Park area would probably be the best place. You can hit that area of town from so manybdifferent spots driving. Plus you can catch the train to Navy Yard and Waterfront.

What would you think about building a new stadium in either Richmond, Charlottesville, or the Hampton Roads region of VA?

Although those areas are frequently mentioned in the Washington Post sports pages(I still don't know how UVA and VaTech are considered "local" teams), they are not local and would not fit the criteria of a Washington based professional football team. No on all of those spots.

Teams are going back to "downtown" areas to revive cities. It was one reason the Caps and Wizards went back into DC. I think eventually the Redskins end up back within the DC city limits, but not anytime soon.

Although those areas are frequently mentioned in the Washington Post sports pages(I still don't know how UVA and VaTech are considered "local" teams), they are not local and would not fit the criteria of a Washington based professional football team. No on all of those spots.

Teams are going back to "downtown" areas to revive cities. It was one reason the Caps and Wizards wentback into DC. I think eventually the Redskins end up back within the DC city limits, but not anytime soon.

I'd love to see them down here (for selfish reasons, of course) but obviously they couldn't be the Washington Redskins anymore; they'd have to be the Virginia Redskins or Richmond Redskins. It'll never happen, though.

I'd love to see them down here (for selfish reasons, of course) but obviously they couldn't be the Washington Redskins anymore; they'd have to be the Virginia Redskins or Richmond Redskins. It'll never happen, though.

The Virginia Redskins does have a sweet sound to it doesn't it. :)

Washington DC has the white house and that sorry excuse for a president. They don't need the Redskins, move em to VA where most of the fan base is anyway. :logo:

The Virginia Redskins does have a sweet sound to it doesn't it. :)

Washington DC has the white house and that sorry excuse for a president. They don't need the Redskins, move em to VA where most of the fan base is anyway. :logo:

Sorry this team will never change the name to have Virginia in the name. DC is a media market. VA is not. and keep politics out of the stadium

Sorry this team will never change the name to have Virginia in the name. DC is a media market. VA is not. and keep politics out of the stadium

Never say never, And as far as politics, I am neither a Republican or a Democrat, they are all manipulative scum as far as I am concerned, and they all work for the real boss, the Federal Reserve. Read the book None Dare Call It Conspiracy to see how things really work.

http://www.infowars.com/none-dare-call-it-conspriacy-the-book-that-woke-up-alex-jones-now-online/ You can read it right here on Alex Jones' website.

Never say never, And as far as politics, I am neither a Republican or a Democrat, they are all manipulative scum as far as I am concerned, and they all work for the real boss, the Federal Reserve. Read the book None Dare Call It Conspiracy to see how things really work.

http://www.infowars.com/none-dare-call-it-conspriacy-the-book-that-woke-up-alex-jones-now-online/ You can read it right here on Alex Jones' website.

that book is from a guy who is a right winger and a known conspiracy theorist lol

that book is from a guy who is a right winger and a known conspiracy theorist lol

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 1 The New Order of the Barbarians part 1

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 2 The New Order of the Barbarians part 2

Shadow Government | New Order of the Barbarians - Tape 3 The New Order of the Barbarians part 3

You can listen to all 3 tapes right here

10 Things That Every American Should Know About The Federal Reserve 10 things everyone should know about the Federal Reserve

» None Dare Call It Conspriacy: The Book That Woke Up Alex Jones Now Online Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! None Dare Call It Conspiracy

9/11 The Road to Tyranny - A film by Alex Jones

Quotes on the New World Order Quotes on the New World Order and what it is.

Georgia Guidestones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Georgia Guidestones

Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Northwoods was a series of false flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit perceived acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

Project MKUltra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia MK Ultra Mind Control

Operation Paperclip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Project Paperclip

Exclusive: National Security Agency Whistleblower William Binney on Growing State Surveillance Wild stuff here

Utah spy center update - ABC4.com - Salt Lake City, Utah News Huge Utah Spy Center

WARNING: Government Using Microsoft's XBOX 360 KINECT to SPY on you! - YouTube Warning: Government using Xbox, TV's, Dishwashers

to spy on you

» New Surveillance System Tracks Every Moving Object In An Entire City Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind! New surveillance system can track every moving object in an entire city!

Who Owns The Media? The 6 Monolithic Corporations That Control Almost Everything We Watch, Hear And Read Media is in the hands of 6 mega corporations

---------- Post added February-17th-2013 at 09:38 PM ----------

But back on subject, about the Virginia Redskins. :)

To even mention the Redskins stadium in Richmond is so ridiculous....

There is no way in hell any owner would move the Redskins to Richmond, and no way in hell it makes any sense.

It's like saying lets build a new Green Bay stadium in Canada. It's ludicrous.

It won't happen but it's not as ridiculous as you think. The aforementioned Packers used to play several games each year in Milwaukee. Buffalo plays two games a year in the aforementioned Canada. Relocation rumors reverberated like thunder around each of those arrangements. It's not impossible the Skins would never contemplate such a deal with Richmond. You can be sure a furor would erupt in such a situation the same as it did with those other two teams. Who knows what the future may hold? Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No.

It won't happen but it's not as ridiculous as you think. The aforementioned Packers used to play several games each year in Milwaukee. Buffalo plays two games a year in the aforementioned Canada. Relocation rumors reverberated like thunder around each of those arrangements. It's not impossible the Skins would never contemplate such a deal with Richmond. You can be sure a furor would erupt in such a situation the same as it did with those other two teams. Who knows what the future may hold? Unlikely? Yes. Impossible? No.

No it's just plain stupid.

Should the Redskins move all of their facilities to Virginia, be it Alexandria, Richmond, Norfolk, or wherever. And rename the team the Virginia Redskins? All in favor say I. :helmet:

---------- Post added February-18th-2013 at 03:03 AM ----------

Oh I forgot to say, I.

I... really wish you would stop bumping this thread. Chill out on the completely pointless homestate homerism, Robert E. Lee.

Oh, and if you're calling a vote those in favor answer "aye", not "I".

I... really wish you would stop bumping this thread. Chill out on the completely pointless homestate homerism, Robert E. Lee.

Oh, and if you're calling a vote those in favor answer "aye", not "I".

Thank you, all in favor say aye.

You have taught me one of many new things I have learned today, I am always trying to expand my knowledge.

Do you think redskins would be stupid enough to have their practice in richmond 3 hours away from fedex? oh wait....

Yeah I do, just like they had their training camp in Pennsylvania, but they would have NEVER moved the team there. You want to hold training camp in the middle of nowhere.

As stadium attendance attendance in all of the NFL is trending DOWN, you don't build a stadium where it is harder for people to attend. It's ludicrous to even consider.

Archived