Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.Com: Browns thought Robert Griffin III was 'too small'(M.E.T.)

chunglao

Okay, now my brain is starting to hurt...

...I...what...I don't even...

You should go back there and say "Sure, you could sign Rak, but you'll low ball him like you've low balled every free agent for the past 12 years, and end up missing him."

And if you really want to be mean, say "then you'll spend a 4th, 5th, and 7th moving up one spot to get a pass rusher you could have gotten by standing pat anyway."

And if you really want to be mean, say "then you'll spend a 4th, 5th, and 7th moving up one spot to get a pass rusher you could have gotten by standing pat anyway."
What's this in reference to?

And no way we let 'Rak go.

What's this in reference to?

And no way we let 'Rak go.

How the Browns sent a 4th, 5th, and 7th rounder to the Vikings to move up one spot from 4 to 3 to take Richardson.

And yeah, we're not letting Rak go, obviously, but if the Browns fans over on that board are getting uppity we might as well play some head games with them.

Reading that thread in the Browns forum, I actually feel sorta bad for their fans. They're so beaten down and defeated that they're to the point of doing mental gymnastics to convince themselves that everything that happened in their offseason and the draft was by design, despite the obvious contradictory evidence.

Describes us from 1994 until 2009.

I also like how they say we gave up a first rounder in 2013 and 2014 (In addition to our 1st and 2nd this year), yet we have no draft picks the next two years. We actually have all but our firsts the next 2 drafts and we have the Patriots 5th next year. So we have 7 picks next year and 6 in 2014. We're not depleted of picks and we know that Allen can always acquire more.

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Future/Redskins.htm

Describes us from 1994 until 2009.

I also like how they say we gave up a first rounder in 2013 and 2014 (In addition to our 1st and 2nd this year), yet we have no draft picks the next two years. We actually have all but our firsts the next 2 drafts and we have the Patriots 5th next year. So we have 7 picks next year and 6 in 2014. We're not depleted of picks and we know that Allen can always acquire more.

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Future/Redskins.htm

let's not kid ourselves, last year we were having major debates about whether beck or grossman was going to take us to the playoffs.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
This explains why they tried to beat the offer the Rams had already accepted from us, only to be rebuffed. This also explains why they were so butt-hurt after the Rams told them no, and went with us. It all makes perfect sense.
:ols: We have to beat them down with RG3 just to pack some salt in the wound.

Archived