Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nas vs Jay-Z. Who's the better rapper?

skinsfan07

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ether is a hot song, but overrated as hell.

A bunch of gay jokes is weak. "Gay-Z" and "****-a-Fella Records".....really? Let's not act like that is some lyrical genius stuff there.

And "Taibo ***" yawn

and he calls him a camel, great

and the DSL diss....yawn

I won't continue. I know consensus is Nas won, but even if he did it wasn't by much. Superugly got 'em with the babyseat diss. And yeah, I say Jay is the best so I'm biased. It's all opinion.

As for who is better overall, Jay-Z's flow is better IMO. And I can't figure out Nas. Is he a gangsta or is he kicking knowledge to up his community? Is he Oochie Wallie Wallie Oochie Bang Bang or is he New York State of Mind? At least Jay-Z says he's about making money. Nas just can't admit it.

And maybe I'm dissing Nas but one of my favorite albums is Illmatic and I'd probably put it over anything that Jay-Z has. I personally think Black Album is Jay's best record. Problem with rappers like Nas is people overrate them because they use big words. Now yall go ahead and insult me! Just an opinion folks!

• 3 weeks later...
Ether is a hot song, but overrated as hell.

A bunch of gay jokes is weak. "Gay-Z" and "****-a-Fella Records".....really? Let's not act like that is some lyrical genius stuff there.

And "Taibo ***" yawn

and he calls him a camel, great

and the DSL diss....yawn

I won't continue. I know consensus is Nas won, but even if he did it wasn't by much. Superugly got 'em with the babyseat diss. And yeah, I say Jay is the best so I'm biased. It's all opinion.

As for who is better overall, Jay-Z's flow is better IMO. And I can't figure out Nas. Is he a gangsta or is he kicking knowledge to up his community? Is he Oochie Wallie Wallie Oochie Bang Bang or is he New York State of Mind? At least Jay-Z says he's about making money. Nas just can't admit it.

And maybe I'm dissing Nas but one of my favorite albums is Illmatic and I'd probably put it over anything that Jay-Z has. I personally think Black Album is Jay's best record. Problem with rappers like Nas is people overrate them because they use big words. Now yall go ahead and insult me! Just an opinion folks!

No, the guy who guested in Gang Starr's DYMCK uses big words.

Archived