Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any business owners on Extremeskins?

HRNY4ZRNY

I am trying to find a better job so I can provide for my family. I am 28 years old and work 60 hours a week.

I've posted on craigslist, applied to be a corrections officer and a banker.

I figured Id see if anyone on ExtremeSkins has a business and is looking for full time help.

I am a fast learner and willing to do whatever it takes to provide for my family. We could also chat about the Redskins every once and awhile. :D

Curious if we could/should turn this thread into an employment network kind of thread. I've always wanted to inquire about employment within the ES brethren.

I think there is one somewhere already.

UPS supposedly is a good company to work for and pays well, plus they always seem to be hiring and your experience fits that. You could make more as a delivery driver though and work your way up.

I almost feel like that is the business he is in already based on work experience.

I used to run a street pharmacy.....

Curious if we could/should turn this thread into an employment network kind of thread. I've always wanted to inquire about employment within the ES brethren.

That is a good idea. I am about to graduate with this IT degree, I am going to need some hook-ups.

Archived