Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Brown: At least 50 percent of NFL players smoke pot

Even though the Plowboys are 'aaarrrghhh' here, anybody know who Stepknoski(sp) is? Lead player in NORML, might even be the head of it now. How many SB rings? 4 or 5, I lost count. See his ESPN special on mj...he says, "yeah, it really ruined my career" while laughing. He knew when he'd be tested, and NEVER smoked on Saturday night before a Sunday game, and never on Sunday for a MNF game. Smart dude...I know it's retro many years, but I'm sure the ESPN link is still there. I think it was an OTL. Was eye-opening to me many years ago, so I'm not surprised at the head-count.

:ols:

Bang, there was Roman senator named Cato who ended every speech, no matter what the speech was about, with, "Furthermore, I think that Carthage must be destroyed." You should try ending every post, no matter what the post is about, with, "Furthermore, I think that Danny Smith must be fired."

And to get the full effect, say it in Latin:

Danny Smith debet accensa!

Maybe even Latinize the name to get the full effect:

Danielus Smithus debet accensa!

fred davis and trent williams missed games last year and are a positive test away from missing a full year. i'm pretty sure that affects wins and losses.

i get the whole "pot should be legalized" thing, but until it is it can absolutely affect this team in a bad way and already has.

I think it's heaviliy implied that I'm exlucidng Fred and Trent, since no one knows who exactly are those other 50%. The point still stands. Most people don't give a damn unless it's on their own team AND the guys get caught.

Archived