Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

January 19, 2012 CNN Republican Presidential Primary Debate

visionary

Yup. Another thread I have been thinking of doing for years would be about those terms (and "collateral damage"among others).

I really am close to wanting to start referring to myself as "pro-death" "pro-abortion" and "anti-life". Humans are the worst igwad waste of spaces on this planet (how's that for cynicism Poker? :) )

---------- Post added January-19th-2012 at 06:46 PM ----------

The Guns of Wil Sonnet.

No Google either. :)

That came on every Saturday night at 7:30 when I was a kid.... :)

Nicely done, mi amigo. It was aimed at twa, but I'd figure anyone with a sig like yours (and we've discussed that before) would get it.

Newt, Santorum and Mitt, "we won't kill our babies, but we will bomb the **** out of you and your families"

WE are "Pro-life" (with many conditions) and believe "life is sacred" (with many condition's) and above all know that the most sacred and precious are the "innocent unborn baby lives" (with many conditions).

We need a King Kong sized eye-roll smiley.

WE are "Pro-life" (with many conditions) and believe "life is sacred" (with many condition's) and above all know that the most sacred and precious are the "innocent unborn baby lives" (with many conditions).

"and like Andrew Jackson once said, WE KILL OUR ENEMYS!!!!!"

"and like Andrew Jackson once said, WE KILL OUR ENEMYS!!!!!"

I have always been big on that when appropriate, I'm just clear about it. It's part of my "pro-death" stance. Doesn't mean I'm unapproachable or unreasonable or anything. :)

If we do not protect and value the lives of the most vulnerable tiss hard to justify allowing many wasting oxygen.

But I'm open minded on cleaning house

Not judging by the crowd. I think Newt got the most applause.

I thought so with the Fox debate, Newt got a standing O when he started attacking the media, but that's about it.

Paul was solid tonight, addressing many issues. On the abortion issue, the crowd even came to his defense and wanted to hear what he had to say.

I honestly don't know how Romney is leading lol

Archived